Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Taking into consideration people base their "top 10" lists off of people who they've seen play in their era/generation, you can't bash someone for their OPINION of a list. I was born in '84 so I'm not gonna have cats from the '70's flooding my list, lol.

But this isn't the sports and training section, so...

Taking into consideration people base their "top 10" lists off of people who they've seen play in their era/generation, you can't bash someone for their OPINION of a list. I was born in '84 so I'm not gonna have cats from the '70's flooding my list, lol.

But this isn't the sports and training section, so...
base it off stats, not who you like

I'm talking about favorites list. But in any regard, most of the time ppl don't take stats into account, only 'ships, which baffles me. I still think charges taken should be a stat of its own...but hence the whole who has more rings than who debate...Kobe is number three on the scoring list so that means he's the third greatest player? The only stat that matters is points.

Last edited:
I'm talking about favorites list. But in any regard, most of the time ppl don't take stats into account, only 'ships, which baffles me. I still think charges taken should be a stat of its own...but hence the whole who has more rings than who debate...Kobe is number three on the scoring list so that means he's the third greatest player? The only stat that matters is points.
I don't count rings. Robert Horry would be seen better than most greats

How about I looked at my citrus 8s and the straps are twice as thick as the aqua 8s and the leather on the back of the strap of the citris 8 has a tumble texture but it is what it is. I swear these retro+ color ways have great quality all of them and I have several.

Last edited:
Why don't one of you start a thread on that then you debate all you want this is not the thread for it

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Every man has his own opinion,but drexler's not even a top 5 guard(point or shooting guard).
1)MJ 2)Magic 3)Kobe 4)Jerry West 5)Big O.

Wow, what a diss to Larry Bird. Larry Bird is one of the greatest players I've ever seen. He was probably also the smartest player in history. He knew how to play the game like no other.

That means nothing. You play basketball long enough, sometimes you get smoked; just like Iverson did to MJ. Larry Bird is a legend. Anyone who actually saw him play knows.
O, i saw

And i just felt like posting that gif

what's good with these aqua 8's tho ?

Last edited:
honestly if threads didnt go off coarse after release date they'd just die. What in the world is left to say or show about these? And im not a fan of Sak, but what else is there at this point.

Back
Top Bottom