April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

On my way over I will stop at Pat’s and get your regular.

UaABJ47.gif

Surprised raw got the smaller venue (cajundome in Lafyette) and sd the bigger one this wk (smoothie king cntr in NO)

I guess they got hip

123_1.jpg

Finally got caught up with the thread. Skipped EC live to watch the All Star Game. DC, same thing happened to me. Let a couple of friends use my account over the years, and got a similar message when I logged in. Had to chat with support and have them flash my account to knock all the other people off. :lol:

Is there any chance with the new fox deal they’ll be able to merge the 205 and NXT roster together? Maybe you keep th Cruiseweight title but I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the guys in matches.

I was thinking with Cedric Alexander why not move him to NXT like after you get the title there then what left on 205.

Is there any chance with the new fox deal they’ll be able to merge the 205 and NXT roster together? Maybe you keep th Cruiseweight title but I wouldn’t mind seeing some of the guys in matches.

I was thinking with Cedric Alexander why not move him to NXT like after you get the title there then what left on 205.
I don't think anyone here knows.

I DID hear that there could be the possibility that NXT would move to TV though

Back
Top Bottom