April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

Rep name kelly offered it to me. All i ask was...how much were they. She told me they were 119.99, but with 30% off. it came out to 84.99 and shipping.

Oh ok...well very good then! If you order the 12's....tell them you used Nikefind, to get free shipping and ask for the 30%. You should be able to get themwith no tax, no shipping, and 30% off!

ordered my 12s. good lookin dev
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no tax. no shipping. 30% off FTW

does somebody have the product number for the Lunar Trainers that are available at the Outlets? I'm going to call Special Orders and find my size 10!

^^^Do you guys know if they had a FSR of those XII's today? Just curious to know how many pairs they received
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

Arizona Mills is sold out of the B-Grade 12's, you guys can stop calling.
I kept scrolling down to see the updates for the b-grade 12's and then I see ^^^^^. DARN! haha

Originally Posted by bigj505

feelings = hurt i keep missing out on the 11s & 12s
same here
laugh.gif

I always go away from this thread for a day or so then the actual day I don't check, this happens
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Anyone know if they'll be offering 30% off still over the phone? Why were they even offering 30% off in the first place?

40% off code is ACTIVE NOW peeps. at http://lakersstore.com. Type "twitter09" in the "Redeem" area ofcheckout. Shop away.

HEAT!!!!!! (not the team)... copping a D-Fish Jersey!

however shipping + tax = no go for me...

1 x #16958 Fisher Swingman - Purple
- size: L $90.00

Sub-Total: $90.00
Discount Coupons:twitter09: -$36.00
CA TAX 9.25%: $5.00
Standard Shipping Rates (UPS Ground): $10.95
Total: $69.95

Was anybody else able to get the nikefind free shipping/tax for the 12's at Arizona Mills? I wasn't able to get it because the lady was telling me theproduct was unsearchable through nikefind. and I think somebody told them they found out through niketalk haha. still a good deal though! props tovictoryballer

^^
Yeah they were the same 12s from the CDP's but just B-grade versions of them. They released at Arizona Mills for like $50 by mistake a week or two agoalong with the 11s, but thanks to victoryballer some of us were fortunate to snag a pair of the returns from the release with the fixed price of $120 with 30%off.

leesburg VA update

PM me if need be

FSR $69.99
air-max-1-safari-white-mint-01.jpg

These were the Lunar trainers and ID's Hare stated earlier, i copped the last 13 i think only 12.5 left, came to $36 after tax style # is 318155 004

there is still a 8, 11.5, 12.5 left in these ID's Marked $59.99 plus 30% off. MESH TOE BTW look nice in person

FSR $59.99
black-nike-vandal-dunk-1.jpg

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

40% off code is ACTIVE NOW peeps. at http://lakersstore.com. Type "twitter09" in the "Redeem" area of checkout. Shop away.

Damn, shipping and tax kills it tho.....

No idea that CA tax is 9.25%...

Here in in PA its only 6% and I dont think we have tax on clothes.

40% off code is ACTIVE NOW peeps. at http://lakersstore.com. Type "twitter09" in the "Redeem" area of checkout. Shop away.

You could have gotten it cheaper with the F&F at Champs. lol But thanks for the heads up, might cop some shirts.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

You could have gotten it cheaper with the F&F at Champs. lol But thanks for the heads up, might cop some shirts.
tongue.gif

yea, imma do that this time around, not in any rush.....authentics are a good deal as well as noche latinas

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

and i found 8 of the monster x LRG cases at tj maxx (dont bother with marshalls went to 2 store and they had none, went to 1 tjmaxx and found 12)
Picked up all 7 of them that they had in the store.
FITS THE SAMSUNG ETERNITY.

2 black
1 red
2 white/red/black
2 green/red

I need the other colors, anyone wanna trade or buy any of my doubles pm me.
Yo I went to one TJ Maxx and 3 different Marshalls found 2 of them here in CT.
Thanks for info.

FootLocker family of stores is having a 30% off Friends & Family sale. Coupons expire May 2, 2009. Thanks kahoots and all who contributed.

* Foot Locker coupon code: FF9ACP54 or FF9AL223 printable coupon [Store Locator]
* Champs coupon code: FF9A6LN9 printable coupon [Store Locator]
* Footaction coupon code: FF9ALV34 printable coupon [Store Locator]

Back
Top Bottom