April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

The penny pic with the $59 price was accidentally put in there, the real price is $79, sorry guys.

The Melo's were super comfy, I'm not to crazy about the front of the shoe but they maybe picked up in the near future, sorry for the double pics.

Originally Posted by young hova

Destin FL SHOULD have 3 pairs of the white/red (old love) 23 mids. They are big sizes though, 14 and 15. Will come with box, may or may not have cd. Price is a whopping $59.99, all you big foot dudes out there you can't beat that price. Don't bother calling thinking you'll get any realistic size outside of that, unless they just magically arrived they only have 14 and 15:
good lookin out man! sometimes its good to wear size 14s

eciaccord at the oakridge outlet do you remember how much those trainer 3s were going for? Great update by the way

and i found 8 of the monster x LRG cases at tj maxx (dont bother with marshalls went to 2 store and they had none, went to 1 tjmaxx and found 12)
Picked up all 7 of them that they had in the store.
FITS THE SAMSUNG ETERNITY.

2 black
1 red
2 white/red/black
2 green/red

I need the other colors, anyone wanna trade or buy any of my doubles pm me.

Thanks for the Orlando update. Saved me a trip today. I'll check it out this weekend. Still hoping the XI's pop up there.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

and i found 8 of the monster x LRG cases at tj maxx (dont bother with marshalls went to 2 store and they had none, went to 1 tjmaxx and found 12)
Picked up all 7 of them that they had in the store.
FITS THE SAMSUNG ETERNITY.

2 black
1 red
2 white/red/black
2 green/red

I need the other colors, anyone wanna trade or buy any of my doubles pm me.
Went to one today in ATL, and they only had the white/red/navy one and the green/red one. I was really looking for a black one... how much ulooking to sell it for?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

just got my XIs, thanks again nikemansince82
o yea and theyre flawless.
pimp.gif

30% off hash wall shoes and clearance appearel at outlets 29th-3rd
If anyone sees black/white air max 95s or nice sz 12s in the hash section hit me up

Tailwinds for 59.99 are tempting but am going to hold off, very nice updates on the last page. Those AF1 Barkley pack hi's are tempting too.

young hova -
pimp.gif
for posting detailed and thorough info to help folks out.

eciaccord -
pimp.gif
for posting a thorough photo update of the orlando outlets,those brown and black goadome boots for $90 is a decent deal, some other good stuff in there as well.

nike -
frown.gif
eyes.gif
for the completely mind boggling pricing schemes you come up with at outlets

good stuff guys, thanks to all who post these updates. my xi's should be here today also, can't wait!

edit: closer investigation reveals that the goadomes are acutally $99, but still decent ,they retail for $150 and last pretty much forever.

Any other color besides those orange Rejuben8's hit the outlets yet?

if anyone else needs the monster X LRG case for their iphone or iphone 3G, please PM me. I can get them in all red, all black, red/white/blue, and green/red

My Marshall's had the RBK I3 Pressure in white/teal and black/teal - assorted sizes from 8-12.

$19.99 - Not this color, but this is the shoe:

24bd_1.JPG

Also had a FSR of Nike Dunk Lows, $34.99. I can't find a pic of them online but I think the box said "NPX Dunk Low" and they were white with anorange swoosh, orange accents, and a yellow sole. Came with orange and yellow laces.

Back
Top Bottom