April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ werd! pompus ***. haha

thanks again nikemansince82 for the info, i sadly forgot to call this morning until it was too late, so hopefully next time *keeping fingers crossed*
Drew i ended up gettin thru but by the time i got thru..the size 9.5 and 10 were gone..it was around 10:30 central time..i tried for over a halfhour to get this shoe..ridiculous..
indifferent.gif

Congrats to those who got 'em...now hopefully they will drop again!

i hate how all of a sudden people dont mind the quality of the XI just because they are $109. glad i got my first pair.

Originally Posted by young hova

I saw the post last night, and meant to wake up and call but was too drugged to remember what I had told myself to do this morning.

There's so many deals on this continuous thread that I don't even think its possible to really be mad if you missed out. Now I could see if you called in excess of a 100 times that will definitely frustrate anyone. I'm a little disappointed I forgot to call, but seeing how hectic it was that definitely relieves that disappointment.

Nikemansince82 earned himself a spot in the outlet thread hall of fame for this one. Instantly inducted. I hope you have the shoes if you wanted em tho man, because if that was me I would've AT LEAST made sure I got my pairs before dropping the phone number to the store and potentially stopping yourself from getting pairs. Can't knock the selflessness though, Nikemansince 82 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
real talk man. mad credit to nikemansince 82
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

i hate how all of a sudden people dont mind the quality of the XI just because they are $109. glad i got my first pair.
Not everyone complained of the quality..i complained of the size and that is why i sold mines..i could careless about quality of a jordannowadays..everything is made cheaply

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

Originally Posted by young hova

I saw the post last night, and meant to wake up and call but was too drugged to remember what I had told myself to do this morning.

There's so many deals on this continuous thread that I don't even think its possible to really be mad if you missed out. Now I could see if you called in excess of a 100 times that will definitely frustrate anyone. I'm a little disappointed I forgot to call, but seeing how hectic it was that definitely relieves that disappointment.

Nikemansince82 earned himself a spot in the outlet thread hall of fame for this one. Instantly inducted. I hope you have the shoes if you wanted em tho man, because if that was me I would've AT LEAST made sure I got my pairs before dropping the phone number to the store and potentially stopping yourself from getting pairs. Can't knock the selflessness though, Nikemansince 82 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
real talk man. mad credit to nikemansince 82
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
+ 1 hall of fame.

Good lookin' out Nikemansince82...Read your post last night but forgot to call but nuttin'
but respect for you and your unselfish act of sharing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My bad... Keepin on topic, saw some blk/brn AM90's, Blue/Gry Bakins, at the ross on
Wilshire & Brockston in west LA.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Not everyone complained of the quality..i complained of the size and that is why i sold mines..i could careless about quality of a jordan nowadays..everything is made cheaply

yeah but thats all i saw in the cdp XI/XII thread, complaining. on the other hand, you werent beasting on these. i saw that you passed up pairs due to them notbeing your size which was real cool, someone else would of bought 4 pairs of a shoe that does not even fit them.

Originally Posted by Funkman

Gurnee has 8s?? Which 8s- CDPs?? (I hope)

i think it's the orange blaze 8s, check the pages in the late 20s in this thread, somebody posted pics and info from another outlet.

edit: info was posted on page 27 for the orange and white 8s at vacaville.

For 109 I'm glad I passed...then again can't beat a cdp pack for $75....thanks to swoosh.

So for those of u who think ur gonna cop 2 or more and come in here and brag....I just laugh...

Don't know what made me check this thread. Never really check it anymore but looks like I missed out on something big....
laugh.gif
ah oh well congrats to thosethat got their pairs.

no doubt...big thanks to nikeman...i missed out on CDP cuz of solefresh but this makes up for it...worth the drive through construction and traffic

good look nikemansince82....i was going to call the store this morning but I was at wrk and by the time i got done unloading the truck at my store and diggnthru our footwear boxes it was to late
laugh.gif

So I just finished chatting with Nike Customer Service. I was told that the XIs @ Gurnee Mills were not in the system and "they were not supposed to bethere"
laugh.gif
. Also, the Customer Service employee said that there are still 2 pairs in the system at AZ Mills. 1 size 11.5 and 1 size 9.5 . Don'tbother calling because I already tried, nothing left..should've known smh. Also, I asked the employee to look up the Eggplant Foams (shoot, i just wantanother pair) and the Orlando Penny 2s. Penny 2s were sold out (only Viejas Outlet in Alpine, CA got them) and supposedly 2 pairs of the Foams made its way tothe outlet in Orlando.

Back
Top Bottom