April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

Originally Posted by phaze1123

Just got through. They sold the last 11.5 while I was on the phone. Had to grab a 9. Looking to trade for a 10.5 or 11.

So all they have is 9 and smaller now?

Just got through after about 100 calls! Only sizes left are 7.5 and 8.
Girl said phones are blowing up and there are just 2-3 employees handling the phones...

SUCCESS!!!! Good looking out nikemansince82
pimp.gif

Picked up the last 8.5 after 15 calls.

If i didn't get out of class i would have been short. THANK YOU NT!

130 total pairs; 2 pair limit in-store or on phone. Man, I am shocked Cottage Grove didn't get these - they got every other b-grade CDP.

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

i could use that 8.5 !
sorry. thought i was doing a good deed by not buying them and allowing other niketalkers to have a chance.
hopefully, they drop like the hares did.

sold out!!!just got off the phone with this dude, he said they wiped out!!! man cats is crazy greedy!!!! i was tryin to catch a pair to hoop in!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

130 total pairs; 2 pair limit in-store or on phone. Man, I am shocked Cottage Grove didn't get these - they got every other b-grade CDP.

damn a buck30?

Im sure these will hit again... and maybe again.

where those 12's at?

Dudes are postin about gettin 8.5's after I got through and they told me there were no more in that size...

I hate it when that happens...

Makes you think the people on the other line didnt know the deal...

Im hopin those that copped just scooped earlier and didnt post right away.

Picked up the biggest size they had 8.5 - anybody want to trade for an "extra" pair you might have picked up in a size 10 - 11.5? Preferably 10.5 or11? It would be greatly appreciated
pimp.gif

PM ASAP........

A big thanks to nikemansince82 unfortunately I was unable to get a pair. Anyone with an extra 8.5 or 9 willing to help PM me.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Dudes are postin about gettin 8.5's after I got through and they told me there were no more in that size...

I hate it when that happens...

Makes you think the people on the other line didnt know the deal...

Im hopin those that copped just scooped earlier and didnt post right away.
could be that dudes didnt post about the 8.5 til after they already sold out. i got thru at 11:42 EST/10:42 CST

The last 8.5 was purchased at 11:39, (when my call got through)

at that time the young lady said they only had 7, 7.5, and 8.

Boy Did This Thread Pick Up Some Steam In The Last Day Or So
laugh.gif
.................... Looks Like I Missed Out On This Second Run Of These As Well
smh.gif
........Fingers Are Crossed That These Will End Up In More Outlets
nerd.gif

GOT THE TWO SIZE 13'2 AT 11:02 AND THE TWO SIZE 8.5 AT 11:38 GOOD LOOKING OUT TO NIKEMANSINCE82 FOR POSTING THE INFO! BIG PROPS HOMIE!

Back
Top Bottom