April 2009website/store/outlets updates post!Read first post b4!VOL.Ross and Nordstrom Rack gotHEAT

They have different links for different sizes because they are charging different amounts.

More desirable sizes are going for more money etc.

damn.. i can't believe they didnt allow phone calls. hopefully they hit another outlet soon that allows phone calls.

49.99? how are they going to sell a shoe like that for that price (which WILL OBVIOUSLY SELL) and then sell fusion 3 for like near 100 bucks or so????????

It definitely wouldn't surprise me if Nike sent the XI/XII cdps to AZ to make up for a previous mishap.

I think it's cool they only allowed in-store purchases.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i dont blame them. or else 1 person alone woulda ordered 45 pairs over the phone and we would been
mad.gif
even more
Not true, Nike stores are suppose to limit phone orders to under $200 before shipping and tax is included.

Shouldn't the Jordan 2k9s be dropping at outlets soon?

If memory serves, a pair or two of the s23s were spotted somewhere...

salmon1.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1524_1.jpg

IMG_6863_2.jpg

IMG_6871_2.jpg

IMG_1977_4.jpg

all for $35 at jackthreads.com. If you want, pm me with your email for an invite...you don't have to though!

Originally Posted by elpurepecha

whos got pics of the b grades.

Here is some pics from 2 different craigslist posts in Phoenix. (btw, this is not my craig's listing. I was late just like the rest of Niketalk,just burns more cuz i live down the street from AZ Mills) The first guy wants $200 a pair!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<TODAY I HAVE FOR SALE REAL RETRO AIR JORDAN XI(11) AND XII(12) MENS THIS SHOE IS A COMSMETIC 2ND DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE A MINORIMPERFECTION SOMEWHERE ON THE SHOE HOWEVER I WAS NOT ABLE TO FIND ANY.

SIZES ARE AS FOLLOWS

THE XI'S
THE XII'S
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[table][tr][td]
3n63ob3pbZZZZZZZZZ94iaae3a5f0e9e51ed6.jpg
[/td] [td]
3mc3pf3lfZZZZZZZZZ94i75df63a5e7171da8.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Jordan 12s size 11 for sale! I heard they had some in at the Arizona Mills store today, but by the time I arrived the size I needed was gone! I have ONE PAIRof size 11s. White and black, they were originally part of the Jordan combo pack released in December of 2008 but Nike released them separately to a few selectoutlets TODAY. I purchased them TODAY at the Arizona Mills nike outlet! I will consider trading them for other Jordans, as part of payment for an ibook ormacbook pro, G1 phone, or dj equipment (Serato scratch live, Vestax 05 or 07 pro mixers) $175.00 O.B.O - ALL OFFERS will be considered! Good luck folks!

Obviously they haven't / won't be worn.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
[table][tr][td]
3n43o63l3ZZZZZZZZZ94hb8af0d0bd5911d7d.jpg
[/td] [td]
3n43kd3m6ZZZZZZZZZ94h8ed3b1d49dd819d8.jpg
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
3o63p13l0ZZZZZZZZZ94h8bce2e9c6a4614be.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Are there any hypedunks in the outlets size 10.5/11? I do the product find and the reps always tell me there are none in the outlets and then I come in hereand somone posted they found some. Any color and any help is appreciated.

Went by the Sterling and Leesburg Ross:
Just some white and yellow and white and purple ATCI for $40
and some Yellow and Black and Purple and Black Terminators for $40.

castle rock

lebron vi black/white/red fsr 79.99
jordan xv ls (laser) $89.99 (i think)
dunk vandal highs (silver, red, blue) $59.99 I think
air max 1 360 grey $99.99
women's jordan xi low black/gold $29.99 biggest size was 11
air max 90 grey/white and blue/black, both $69.99
air max 90 all grey $79.99
air force max white/red/black $34.99 (hash wall)
air max 95 black/grey/white $79.99 fsr

oh yeah, and:

fusion 6 high infrared/white $99.99
aj 1 low black cement i think $69.99

Stopped by SEATTLE PREMIUM yesterday:

Scattered sizes of blue foamdome boots, $70...not sure on that though
FSR black/red Lebron VI, $80
FSR black/black AF1, $80 (not sure on that price though)
Near FSR white/grey/black AM95, $80
Scattered Sizes (mostly 12 and up though) of "Un-Mcfly" Hyperdunks, $80 (some large sizes were marked $60 or $70, I believe)
Scattered Sizes in Air Flight Skool (1st Kevin Durant shoe) in Black CW, $30
Scattered Sizes in white/white Dunk Lows, $30
FSR Super Bad II football cleats in white/black CW, $80
A few zoom kobe trainers in black, $30
Some red Jeter baseball cleats in size 10-11 on Hash Wall, $30...not positive about that though

Thats just based on memory, if I remember more....or go back, I will update!!!

Any questions on anything stated above, either PM me or even better yet, quote just the shoe(s) in here and I'll get back to you

dang seeing those pics of the b grades irks me....but i cant complain i got my pairs of a grades...but for 50 i wouldnt mind a few more to beat around on thecourt. me so sad. =*(

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

been sleeping on NT lately and the 11/12s hit for 49.99....
doesnt matter, sounds like all of NT missed out....it was a locals only thing apparently haha
frown.gif

just a quick update on the Great Mall Outlet

They have the Black Cement Low Phat I's for 69.99 but when i got there about 2 hours ago theres only limited sizes (8-9 and maybe a pair of 12s) buti'm not sure if theres any more in the back.
350571-061.jpg

White Infared Fusion for 99.99 FSR.
351029-161.jpg

Kobe II ST White Navy (Olympics) $54.99 close to FSR

Kobe White Purple Laser 2k4 59.99 Close to FSR

Red Deions 59.99 - FSR
dt96_wht_red_blk.jpg

Have the Rejuven8's hit the outlets? I know there were a few on the hash walls but those were size 9 samples. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom