*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

New JD light for me...

7c736f0e1022703caea2b18032cd78cfac55ec92.pjpg

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Just got the camera back, posting last 2 months pick-ups.

VC V's $17 off Ebay. VNDS, No box.

Copped these @ my local Foot locker. 19.99

Starting to collect the Penny's. Got the 3 re-released blacks, whites soon...

Fresh Mid's for summer.

Couldn't Pass these up for some reason, $37

No explanation necessary.
pped these in April...

to make this for my 2009 collection. got all from Feb-Apr. 09

Mlb store...9.99 BOGO (Both 07 WS)

Had to do some Celebratory shopping in April as well. Home & away shorts, Champs SI, flag & 2 poker chips off ebay
Great pick-ups bro! Coppin anythin for the 50? I'm lookin for AM 2009's in the volt colorway..

c3136fa733df76fc58a6073d5a3437f7dfa1a777.pjpg
I picked these up for my 30th Birthday. The adidas top ten line is as old as I am! (LOL)

I used to wear these in Middle school and High school. (I had to put these up)!

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Just got the camera back, posting last 2 months pick-ups.

VC V's $17 off Ebay. VNDS, No box.

Copped these @ my local Foot locker. 19.99

Starting to collect the Penny's. Got the 3 re-released blacks, whites soon...

Fresh Mid's for summer.

Couldn't Pass these up for some reason, $37

No explanation necessary.
pped these in April...

to make this for my 2009 collection. got all from Feb-Apr. 09

Mlb store...9.99 BOGO (Both 07 WS)

Had to do some Celebratory shopping in April as well. Home & away shorts, Champs SI, flag & 2 poker chips off ebay
Great pick-ups bro! Coppin anythin for the 50? I'm lookin for AM 2009's in the volt colorway..

Not too much this time. both white penny 2's & 3's. a pair of dunk hi & lows. & some wht af1 lows. gotta start savin money wifey said. wegonna be movin in 2gether this summer.Plus we're headin to NYC in june for summer jam so gotta save to hit up HOH & 34th st.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ But from the looks of it with that shoe you could've went later on in the afternoon walk in and get your size on the release day and the day following.
laugh.gif
yea but alot of factors go into that:

1. Ima sz 12
2. Its a pretty diesel trip
3. You cant call and ask, them dudes be playing riddles over the phone , if they even answer

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I can just hear it now, factor #3 "If you leave (your location) traveling at 65 mph, and traffic on (insert freeway) takes 45 min. to sit in, YOUAIN'T GETTING NO SHOES!" *click* (dial tone)

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Not too much this time. both white penny 2's & 3's. a pair of dunk hi & lows. & some wht af1 lows. gotta start savin money wifey said. we gonna be movin in 2gether this summer.Plus we're headin to NYC in june for summer jam so gotta save to hit up HOH & 34th st.

Yeah my girl always tells me that lol..you buyin her anythin?..me and my girl prolly headin to NYC for the 50 to cop some stuff there..betterselection..

Back
Top Bottom