*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

^^ i need those evidence shades
pimp.gif

^^^^Very nice forces Dub. One of my boys has a pair of those, quality is great on them.
pimp.gif

Thanks ucasta. Yeah, the quality on these is great, plus a nice simple colorway. Gonna be wearing these a lot since the weathers getting nice.

Originally Posted by NCCUeagle

Jordan23 4xL nice dubs i did't know that they remixed the lasering it looks like raised stitches
yeah they changed the lasering to sticthes, look better imo

Nice Pickup on the gum hadeg lol na nice glasses and 6's, Jada album is fire BTW got it on release day

2hqco5d.jpg

2wn8oxl.jpg

2qc35td.jpg

me and the woman just happen to both get on the site at the right time and we each got one. by the time we checked out and got back on the site, they were allgone.

sorry mr. hirst, but if your skateboard didn't cost 100 bucks, sell for 600 bucks, and come in very limited numbers....then I might actually strap it onand ride it.

my girlfriends starting to get annoyed with the skateboards hanging all over the house though....she's gonna be bumbed when the aLIfe Krink board comes innext week.

Wow debby just hurt my feelings with those sharks. I'm glad I know they make em in small sizes now. Ima get my wife a pair, AFTER I get mine

ive never understood the
pimp.gif
factor about pradas, im sorry but thats a damm ugly shoe
sick.gif
but if you like them more power to you

Just picked these up today, and in a hard-to-find color....definitely one of my favorite shoes from the 90's...

'96 Nike Air Pro Streak Max

SD531404.JPG

SD531405.JPG

SD531406.JPG

SD531407.JPG

Back
Top Bottom