*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

couple bday gifts....
25smv40.jpg

f83a0.jpg

2eyayj9.jpg

No Yeezy's but this will do. Gift from my grandmother. A couple of vintage Louis Vuitton luggage pieces.
They are obviously worn but I actually think that gives them personality. And a pair of 1/2 Cents which are for sale pm me up if interested.

A few bonus shots

peace.

those lv pieces r nice,
one of my dads friend had that suitcase, and like4 more in all diff sizes.

nice cake ari,lol

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

those lv pieces r nice,
one of my dads friend had that suitcase, and like4 more in all diff sizes.

nice cake ari,lol
thanks bro.. and yea its pretty
pimp.gif
how they make all of thesame ones just smaller and smaller with the same details u kno

copped some RL pieces (long sleeve sweaters and classic polo's) and some Lanvin cologne
20% associate sale was this weekend at Marshall/TJ Maxx/A.J. Wright.
all of this cost me around $105
pimp.gif

30nksrb.jpg

156d1fp.jpg

oka4it.jpg

jr8rr8.jpg

btw, those LV pieces are
pimp.gif

that black/purple Goodfoot fitted is nice too Solester. Where can I cop?

no air yeezys for me (well i wasnt lookin' to get them) BUT... I did really want this...

so me and my very good friend brandon (nctwin) went to the official launch event at universal city walk hosted by nintendo and gamestop. it was actually prettydope! the best part of the night was getting drawn into that artwork piece, it was on a nice poster board and i will be getting it framed. we got some coolfree swagg, extra limited edition shirts, mario and yoshi gummi bears, dsi buttons, extra stylus pens, a dsi headset.

2e0ldtc.jpg

2qu67o2.jpg

BTW, shay is on twitter... FOLLOW me and I will FOLLOW you.
twitter.com/stillmaticshay

also got an update on my blog for the dsi launch event.
Thank you.

man i grabbed some polo's too from marshalls, no disc like you but for 50$....i felt like a bandito lol

dayam... a lot of ppl got those yeezys, i'm so lucky i'm not into them... seems very very expensive

picked these up at undefeated @ 4pm while watching 10 dudes in line for the yeezys the following day. hope they slept well.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

copped some RL pieces (long sleeve sweaters and classic polo's) and some Lanvin cologne
20% associate sale was this weekend at Marshall/TJ Maxx/A.J. Wright.
all of this cost me around $105
pimp.gif

dang wish i would of known about this. my polo game is weak since selling most of them

getting that for my sister DS, is gamestop still doing the trade in your regular DS and get the DSi for 99?

only thing i like about they yeezy's are the light up in the dark soles, but congrats to those who got them.

ASHYDAKID^^^When I was in Paris, 3 years ago, I saw this 90 year old lady carrying around her LV purse, that looked as old as her. Also, the LV store on theChamps E'lyse'es looked like a museum with all the classic products that I'd never seen before.

Back
Top Bottom