April 2008 WDYWT Post!

Cleveland.

White Tee+Abercrombie+Unds Zoom LeBron 5 Birthday.
15s7nms.jpg

Originally Posted by HUUUD

no no no see when you throw in a piece from undftd along with the supreme and TH stuff it stabilizes the outfit and then makes it ok, its all based on a system of threes. its obvious iiljaybe3 know whats cool, so please do continue to enlighten us all on the do's and dont's of brand coordination, maybe in return someone can help with you short term memory problems.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Anyway, today to class...

HUF
Absurd
Nudie
HUF Nike

^Uh-oh, I am 2/3 incomplete of wearing something from HUF to "stabilize" my outfit...I hope I don't get flamed.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by mr41

Flip, your killing em with the 2 different carmines.
Ty, you have a series of clean gucci custom stuff, very clean
nice linens and 3ms yall
yesterday
Pat: dmp vi

Lah: flip III
Me: redwings newera
Upperplayground hoody
Lvc 47
sb trainer 2

Today
Bodega newera
stapleford western
lvc 47
futura wallos

*Bonus*
Can anyone help me with these nudies, i got cake frosting on em, what should i do to get it out and avoid fading the color prematurly?

Yo X, Whats good son! Store is looking good, take them to the cleaners or you can use some product called Listol which u can buy at a bodega. Just throwthem in the washer with some of that but besides that id say specialty cleaner. Stay up and imma def come thru to check it out! -Ralph-E-Boy

mr41 wrote:

*Bonus*
Can anyone help me with these nudies, i got cake frosting on em, what should i do to get it out and avoid fading the color prematurly?

soak em in hot water (expect some shrinkage)

This might sound real stupid but don't you guys machine wash your jeans?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JPioneer

mr41 wrote:

*Bonus*

eyes.gif

With Dry Denim the intend (although proved to be unnecessary) is to wear them for approx 6 months(worth) before washing to increase the contrast of highdistressed areas of the denim (i.e 'honeycombs' at the back of the knees, 'whiskers' at the front pant near crotch)

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by JPioneer

mr41 wrote:

*Bonus*

eyes.gif

With Dry Denim the intend (although proved to be unnecessary) is to wear them for approx 6 months(worth) before washing to increase the contrast of high distressed areas of the denim (i.e 'honeycombs' at the back of the knees, 'whiskers' at the front pant near crotch)

That was new to me... but I'll probably keep washing my jeans cause I don't want stains on my shoes.

no no no see when you throw in a piece from undftd along with the supreme and TH stuff it stabilizes the outfit and then makes it ok, its all based on a system of threes. its obvious iiljaybe3 know whats cool, so please do continue to enlighten us all on the do's and dont's of brand coordination, maybe in return someone can help with you short term memory problems.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

this needs to be archived
Good one HUUUUD

birthday week...that's right, i celebrate for an entire week

sc6m41.jpg

2dkh0cp.jpg

I was looking at the dog in the first picture, i normally don't rock the crick neck, weird smirk, amused look...she didn't make the first photoappearance, but she came through on the second.

hat
uniqlo sweater
bannana republic jeans (god bless them making tall sizes for giants like me)
AJI

birthday week...that's right, i celebrate for an entire week

I feel you on that...mines in 2 days!!!
happy.gif

Dope fit as usual, Johnny!

You comin' to the Stussy joint in d.c. tonight?

Originally Posted by Sneakermane

I feel you on that...mines in 2 days!!!
happy.gif

Well then Happy Birthday week to you as well sir! The way I see it, if you working the 9-5 (like myself) and your birthday falls in the work week, you getto continue the celebration until you are able to rock it out over a weekend.

Thanks Pete.

Back
Top Bottom