April 2008 WDYWT Post!

313883015.jpg
313883021.jpg

unds the 5s to go do a little shopping

YO! kingof3rd... was you on the green?
please do. i almost feel like i'm the sole survivor out there still preaching the way of the bo trainer, so to speak. preach and teach the younger generation that MJ isnt the only way to go. this younger generation has only seen these ugly "lifestyle" colorways and butchering.
Right on. I'll put them on today...

ShortyC... what's the info on the LRG x Hundreds tee? DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! kingof3rd... was you on the green?
please do. i almost feel like i'm the sole survivor out there still preaching the way of the bo trainer, so to speak. preach and teach the younger generation that MJ isnt the only way to go. this younger generation has only seen these ugly "lifestyle" colorways and butchering.
Right on. I'll put them on today...

ShortyC... what's the info on the LRG x Hundreds tee? DF!!!

The Tee is by The Hundreds and was a part of their spring line last year when I got it. I got it at Next, one of the only sneaker boutiques Cleveland hasto offer. Also, this may sound dumb, but what is "DF!!!"

Originally Posted by termitezee

Great pic, but the way you are positioned in front of the mural made me do a double take. Made me think of this:

72115dec40d99f1e92fb7e0fe7c0f8cecd1c078.pjpg

laugh.gif
Sorry, I just had to.

Anyway... checking out the great NJ weather.

Threadless Eclipse
JIV-Military Blues
aba253be69458de995615a0a78f9637d6c3f7cd.pjpg

Originally Posted by nastnatikid23

Nice, finally found a fellow Nati cat...
Sup nastnatikid23... There's quite a few NT'ers from Cincy (myself included)... not many though lol.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

11skt5c.jpg

What are these?? Any info? Thanks.

Sample Court Force High's that never made it into production. Laser etched side panels, 3M and mettalic gold. Weird combo but they came out nice. Ithink they've been sitting on my living room floor for about a year now.

Back
Top Bottom