April 2008 Pickups Thread!

LMAO At Everyone Hopping On The Cortez BandWagon Now
laugh.gif
............I Was Rockin' Cortez's Back In Middle School (Early 90's) Along With Most OfMy Latin Buddy's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

laune, i spy penny 2s
glasses.gif

im so jealous of your bred 1. let me know if you find another pair!
happy.gif

eek.gif
who are YOU?
laugh.gif
seems like forever....yes, good eye lol that is my friend's pickup! sz 9.5
but, if i do find another pair, i'll be sure to let you know. will u come out of retirement for those?
tongue.gif

Laune - You weren't joking when you said you were going to get those Spiridons.
laugh.gif
Very nice miss.

hahahha, i told you tyler....i don't play around ! my shoe size is a gift and a curse!
Laune, dont make me come to Inglewood and make you quit! ddddddddaaaaammmmnnnnn
those are some hot pick ups!! save and come back to Amsterdam!!!

pleaseeeeee
roll.gif
i NEED an intervention!! and yes, i'm just going outwith a bang b4 i go
cold turkey! i'd much rather be chillin in europe than blowing $ on shoes i wear once a month!
mad.gif

so, first stop canada....then london of course, and i'll make my way to you and we can all go to paris!
smile.gif

JordanLuvah, nice pickups. However watch it when you wear those Spiridons. The pods seem to come off the bottom of the shoe b/c they are OG. It happened tome:frown:

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

so, first stop canada....then london of course, and i'll make my way to you and we can all go to paris!
smile.gif

damn! all them pick-ups and traveling the world? i needa make some of that coporate-type paper. you got room in your carry-on for a slightlyoverweight asian?

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

smile.gif

damn! all them pick-ups and traveling the world? i needa make some of that coporate-type paper. you got room in your carry-on for a slightly overweight asian?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^Damn YOU!!...You Got Those From That Dude On Here That Was Selling These And VNDS Fire Red Vs For $400 Didn't You>:

laugh.gif
@ Cortez's being the new thing. I live in NYC and don't own a pair anymorebut had them during JHS & HS. They're really comfortable, I just never liked how they worked with jeans.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

smile.gif

damn! all them pick-ups and traveling the world? i needa make some of that coporate-type paper. you got room in your carry-on for a slightly overweight asian?

roll.gif
kev, you are hiliarious....i'll see what i can do
wink.gif

JordanLovah, nice pickups. However watch it when you wear those Spiridons. The pods seem to come off the bottom of the shoe b/c they are OG. It happened to me:frown:
thanks for the heads up....i got them worn, so hopefully it's not too bad. you always take a risk w/ OGs!

thanks for all the compliments folks....i've got 2 more coming in and hopefully i'm done til the 6/17 pack!

nice IVs up there....mine have been put to rest after 1 wear last summer. the midsole started to peel
mad.gif
good luck with yours!

dope tees ii2cky and yes bkdan1....those are amazing! i was going to get the all black colorway, but passed when we gotthose.

Back
Top Bottom