applying for new job but questionaire.. UNapprecitaion

Originally Posted by Halftime718

An acquaintance of mine said to always choose strongly agree or disagree, nothing else.

heard this too.. however, i just hate the length of some of these tests
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
90 mins, really?

An acquaintance of mine said to always choose strongly agree or disagree, nothing else.

heard this too.. however, i just hate the length of some of these tests
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
90 mins, really?

QFT
just got a job at best buy and answered every question strongly agree or disagree

they want ppl who kno what exactly what they feel or would do

QFT
just got a job at best buy and answered every question strongly agree or disagree

Originally Posted by sagolous

QFT

Ight ima do that tonite for VZW and see whatsup.. if i get the job ima have to giveaway a pair of my kicks

Originally Posted by sagolous

QFT

Ight ima do that tonite for VZW and see whatsup.. if i get the job ima have to giveaway a pair of my kicks

Dear lord, they ask you the same questions over and over. It's just an "I'm not a scumbag test" to see if you will steal from the register.

Dear lord, they ask you the same questions over and over. It's just an "I'm not a scumbag test" to see if you will steal from the register.

always stick with strongly agree or strongly disagree. those systems never take on people who are on the fence on a lot of questions. they're made to decipher your values and where you stand on them. i did hiring for best buy for a while and your application actually comes back either green (good), yellow (on the fence) and red (bad) and i was always told by my manager to filter for green. they only go yellow if the hiring needs are desperate.

fyi, i work at geico now and the questionnaire was killer. -_-

always stick with strongly agree or strongly disagree. those systems never take on people who are on the fence on a lot of questions. they're made to decipher your values and where you stand on them. i did hiring for best buy for a while and your application actually comes back either green (good), yellow (on the fence) and red (bad) and i was always told by my manager to filter for green. they only go yellow if the hiring needs are desperate.

fyi, i work at geico now and the questionnaire was killer. -_-

I think a couple years ago I learned from NT to answer stongly agree or disagree....started getting some calls since

I think a couple years ago I learned from NT to answer stongly agree or disagree....started getting some calls since

The one he is talking about isnt a regular questionaire tho.. Att make you go through real life like simulations dealing with customers and @!$.. The strongly disagree/agree tests are easy but mad annoying cause they ask the same question 40 diff ways lol

The one he is talking about isnt a regular questionaire tho.. Att make you go through real life like simulations dealing with customers and @!$.. The strongly disagree/agree tests are easy but mad annoying cause they ask the same question 40 diff ways lol

ATT ask if i was to get extra food at a restaurant, what would i do?
in real life ill be like hold i aint eating that because i have to pay for it

but they didnt give that answer

ATT ask if i was to get extra food at a restaurant, what would i do?
in real life ill be like hold i aint eating that because i have to pay for it

but they didnt give that answer

Back
Top Bottom