APPLYING AT BARNEY'S NEW YORK CO-OP

HEY NT. I am curently applying for a full time job at Barney's New York. Can anyone that works there or has work there in the past give me a heads up on what to expect working here, is it a comapany with benefits? What should i expect on the interview? Do they Drug test? Thanks in Advance

HEY NT. I am curently applying for a full time job at Barney's New York. Can anyone that works there or has work there in the past give me a heads up on what to expect working here, is it a comapany with benefits? What should i expect on the interview? Do they Drug test? Thanks in Advance

curtiss_cook.jpg

When it comes to applying for jobs at a department store, always emphasize good customer service and make that the #1 priority. I think Co-op might be looking for a certain look, that might depend on the location too but they are certainly looking for a certain style from a person. More casual than the main Barneys store but still has a certain look, that is from what I've seen in store.

When it comes to applying for jobs at a department store, always emphasize good customer service and make that the #1 priority. I think Co-op might be looking for a certain look, that might depend on the location too but they are certainly looking for a certain style from a person. More casual than the main Barneys store but still has a certain look, that is from what I've seen in store.

Well if they are anything like saks I doubt they drug test cause I know plenty of saks employees who's urine is filthy ...But with that said I hope u get the job and look forward to meeting u

Well if they are anything like saks I doubt they drug test cause I know plenty of saks employees who's urine is filthy ...But with that said I hope u get the job and look forward to meeting u

Back
Top Bottom