Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Man this LTE is FAST! Even faster i would say than the 4G Sensation i had a while back. Coming from a 4S using T-Mobiles Edge which was absolutely horrendous, wouldn't even bother opening safari while outdoors lol. so far no complaints on it. Housing came in perfect condition. I'll be testing out the headphones on Monday while on my way to work. Battery seems to be doin it's job as well..

I'm still deciding if I should get the White or black color but with all this "scuffgate" problems I'm leaning towards the white.

Last edited:
I'm thinking if I should stay with ATT or move to verizon for the iphone 5.

I had the same dilemma and thought it over for weeks. Been with AT&T since I can even remember. But, I made the switch to Verizon. Guess I'll tell soon enough if it is better or not. Helps that I get a discount through my firm.

I'm thinking if I should stay with ATT or move to verizon for the iphone 5.

I had the same dilemma and thought it over for weeks. Been with AT&T since I can even remember. But, I made the switch to Verizon. Guess I'll tell soon enough if it is better or not. Helps that I get a discount through my firm.
Y'al; won't be able to surf and talk over LTE on verizon though right?

naw they wont and thats the only problem i have with verizon 
mean.gif
. but i think i read an article online that this should be fixed soon, anyone else hear of that?

My black 5 came in perfect condition. I got one small spot now on the side, but that was from the case I had on it being too tight and one of the ones that stop at the edge of the phone. Went and grabbed an incipio today until my bumper case and rear shield comes in. Already one on the front so once the rear comes in it will be rocked with only the bumper. The black is too nice to be covered up, but I gotta make sure it is protected at the same time.

link to the bumper? Im looking for one but it doesnt seem like apple is making them for the 5

Brah, stay away from any type of bestbuy warranty.

Why do you say that? I love the best buy warranty. I always get the unlimited one that covers EVERYTHING ($80) and have always needed it.

If you smash your iPhone you can just walk in and grab another.

When the Ipod touch first came out and was $400 for the 8 gb I bought it as well as the warranty (at the time was $50) and I dropped it 3 years later and it completely broke apart.
Went in to Best Buy with my broken ipod and got a Ipod Touch 4g 16gb which was $300 so I also git a $100 giftcard to BestBuy.

Point is. Best Buy warranty's are great

naw they wont and thats the only problem i have with verizon :smh: . but i think i read an article online that this should be fixed soon, anyone else hear of that?
It's been fixed, but not with the iPhone. Other LTE phones on Verizon can do both but the way apple designed it being on a single chip it's not possible. It'll be a feature of the iPhone 6

Why do you say that? I love the best buy warranty. I always get the unlimited one that covers EVERYTHING ($80) and have always needed it.

When the Ipod touch first came out and was $400 for the 8 gb I bought it as well as the warranty (at the time was $50) and I dropped it 3 years later and it completely broke apart.
Went in to Best Buy with my broken ipod and got a Ipod Touch 4g 16gb which was $300 so I also git a $100 giftcard to BestBuy.

It's been explained a couple times in here that the process is rather tedious. Involving having to borrow a loaner until they get a refurb in for you. 

With applecare, you're buying it directly from the source. Anything goes wrong, go to the app store and get yourself a brand new one. 

Last edited:
SMH now the top button on my iphone 4 isnt working good :x :smh: :x :smh:

i need to find a iphone 5 for cheap nowww :x

Can anyone help me with my WiFi problem? It says I am connected to it on the top left of the screen but my nothing loads (online apps, safari, etc.) I tried resetting the network settings in general already, it lets it work for a few minutes then goes back to not working.

Can anyone help me with my WiFi problem? It says I am connected to it on the top left of the screen but my nothing loads (online apps, safari, etc.) I tried resetting the network settings in general already, it lets it work for a few minutes then goes back to not working.
Try resetting the router and if that doesnt work, go to your wifi network in the settings, click the little blue arrow and go to the bottom and hit renew lease.

and i have a question about passbook on the 4s. I dont know if i went completely ******ed but how do you get things to show up in passbook? I downloaded all the apps already but passbook still takes me back to the original screen.

It's been explained a couple times in here that the process is rather tedious. Involving having to borrow a loaner until they get a refurb in for you. 

With applecare, you're buying it directly from the source. Anything goes wrong, go to the app store and get yourself a brand new one. 

how much is the apple care, if i decide to buy one soon ill pick one up

Try resetting the router and if that doesnt work, go to your wifi network in the settings, click the little blue arrow and go to the bottom and hit renew lease.

and i have a question about passbook on the 4s. I dont know if i went completely ******ed but how do you get things to show up in passbook? I downloaded all the apps already but passbook still takes me back to the original screen.

The renew lease worked! Thanks a lot man.. and I wish I could help you with your passbook problem but I haven't even touched that app, haha.

Man the black 5 is full of so much damn win. :smh:

Not even putting a case on it.

Scuffs. Hmmph. My body is ready.

My black 5 came in perfect condition. I got one small spot now on the side, but that was from the case I had on it being too tight and one of the ones that stop at the edge of the phone. Went and grabbed an incipio today until my bumper case and rear shield comes in. Already one on the front so once the rear comes in it will be rocked with only the bumper. The black is too nice to be covered up, but I gotta make sure it is protected at the same time.

Link/info for the shields you are using??

$99.

$99.

thats not bad for pretty much 2 years of warranty. does it cover water spills and stuff now? i thought a few people mentioned that in here.

if i can find a 5 for decent price ill take advantage of applecare even though ive never had problems with my iphones til today :frown:

anyone who pre-ordered for ATT on Friday morning receive a shipping date yet? I still haven't got one. Probably just gonna cancel and try my luck at the retail stores

I would recommend apple care. But from what I remember they only covered software.

When I got my 4 from Best Buy they offered an one time instant exchange warranty. It covered accidental hardware breakage. It was like 15mo though. :x :x

My girl at the time got it but she needed it. She is stupid clumsy. She would have to walk around with her phone in Pelican Case.

Back
Top Bottom