*** Apple's latest creation *** iPad starting at $499/$30 monthly for 3G

WACKSAUCE!
roll.gif

this thing WOULD of sold like "pan caliente",

about 5 years ago so by now it would of been up to date. . .

Them Apple people be trying to test consumer waters a little bit too much

SMH at this oversized brick of an iPhone
laugh.gif

one app at a time?!
indifferent.gif

I and MANY potential buyers are going to
2mcg28k.jpg

Everything seems to be about the iPad. Was anything mentioned about the iPhone going to different phone carriers, wasn't that suppose to be discussed or announced as well?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Everything seems to be about the iPad. Was anything mentioned about the iPhone going to different phone carriers, wasn't that suppose to be discussed or announced as well?
rumors sometimes aren't true.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Theres no point in signing a contract if your not getting a discount on the device
"No Contract Required"

It's an apple product. It's not going to flop. No matter how wack or unoriginal and uninventive it may be. People will  buy it because it's apple's latest toy.
People will cop just so they can keep up with the Jones's.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Theres no point in signing a contract if your not getting a discount on the device
"No Contract Required"

It's an apple product. It's not going to flop. No matter how wack or unoriginal and uninventive it may be. People will  buy it because it's apple's latest toy.
What about that Apple tv product?  Can't even remember the name cause it failed so bad.

"No Contract Required"

This is not always true. How about Apple TV?

grin.gif
 all these F'n tech blogs have nothing new besides iPad 'coverage".. running out of stuff to read during my 1st 3 hrs of work. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

apple tv 2.0

wont fail that bad. think of it as.. the Air. it has potential, but it's going to take awhile until it gets there. tech savvy people will not buy it/wait it out. but your average joe (whom apple is really aiming for anyway) will buy it. this really shouldnt even be called a tablet. more like a personal web surfing device.

"No Contract Required"

[chappelle] word? [chappelle]

Ever heard of the imac mini? Apple TV? Macbook air? Those things are flopping like crazy.

I cant believe people still fall for the hype. A half the products released by Apple are watered down then brought up to par after a few releases... each time booty rapn the consumer.

What ever happened to bringing something new to the table the FIRST time around? Maybe more ridiculous releases like this will slap some sence to people..... but not likely.

My bro just sent me this pic of him playing with the iPad...

25f35e4a411fc81268bc733e62b0a4106ad4de7.jpg

We were both hating on this thing yesterday and he said that after messing around with it that it's actually pretty cool... meh I'll have to get my hands on it. For it still seems pretty friggin' lame...

Originally Posted by treewing

My bro just sent me this pic of him playing with the iPad...

We were both hating on this thing yesterday and he said that after messing around with it that it's actually pretty cool... meh I'll have to get my hands on it. For it still seems pretty friggin' lame...
thats the thing... all of apple's !*%+ is "cool"... !*%+ dont b useful at all... just cool... they make toys for grown ups...

Yeah it's cool and fun to play with, but what need does it really serve.

It would be a bad e-reader, won't cut it as a netbook where you'd have to type on it for extended periods of time, too big to be used as a portable music player, and not powerful enough to replace anyone's laptop.

The only good thing about the IPAD is you can jag on the go.

Nothing else is cool with it. It's an epic fail. W/ that size, you might as well get a laptop or mac book.

Back
Top Bottom