Apple WWDC 2013

some decent stuff, but nothing that really stands out. When companies compete we all win, but Apple can't get out of there own shadow

So I just did the beta update, man the look is smooth .. the text message inbox looks crazy ! going to have to get use to this and it really does remind me of Andriod

Last edited:
What link did you all download? It didn't allow my to activate my phone since I didn't have the developer registration on mines.

^ When updating, you gotta hold the Shift key (or Option key on a Mac) and click "Update/Check for Update" (NOT Restore). You don't have to activate and it won't check your UDID that way.

I've been using it for around 15 minutes so far. I like the new icons and overall interface graphics change. The transitions from the lockscreen, in/out of apps, etc. are different too.

Control Center is that work :pimp: :pimp:. For all my jailbreakers, it's pretty much the same thing as SBSettings. It has Airplane Mode, WiFi, Bluetooth, Do Not DIsturb, and Orientation Lock Toggles. It also has a brightness bar, and an area to control your music. Also AirDrop and AirPlay buttons, as well as quick launch icons for the flashlight, stopwatch, calculator, and camera.

Notification Center also has 3 tabs now. One labeled "Today" which shows your appointments from your calendar, one labeled "All" which shows all notifications, and one labeled "Missed", which shows all of the notifications that you missed. Both Control Center and Notification Center can be accessed on the Lockscreen.

Most of the apps that I use work fine (Tweetlogix, Chrome, PayPal, Instagram, PNC, Sportacular, cMobile). The eBay app is the only one I've had trouble with, it crashes as soon as I open it. I'm sure over the next few days I'll run into a few more problems but I'm also sure I'll discover some more cool stuff too. Here are a few screenshots I took:

Lockscreen
View media item 450249
Homescreen
View media item 450251
Control Center
View media item 450252

Last edited:
I'm using beta with the 4S and it's pretty laggy, but it's nice. Here are my shots.

j0fkur.png

2pr9opf.png

Last edited:
Not gonna download this for my 5. I swear everytime I update my phone it slows down...never again.

Been messing with the ios7 beta on my 5. Liking it so far. Feels like an upgrade. Only bug I ran into so far was with instagram when I'm scrollign through my feed some pics will go grey and pop back up or I have to go to the person page to see the pic. Not really that big of a deal to me.

TetherMe is still a required for me. I need my unlimited data + tethering.

Also, I need SNES and BluTrol on my ipad mini so I can play games with my PS3 controller.

SBsettings isn't needed anymore imo.
ATT offers free hotspot on non unlimited data plans

you guys are making me want to try it, but I'm pretty sure it will make my 4 lag like hell.

TetherMe is still a required for me. I need my unlimited data + tethering.

Also, I need SNES and BluTrol on my ipad mini so I can play games with my PS3 controller.

SBsettings isn't needed anymore imo.
ATT offers free hotspot on non unlimited data plans

I want to keep my unlimited plan though. Does the data cap quickly on those non unlimited plans?

I want to keep my unlimited plan though. Does the data cap quickly on those non unlimited plans?
I use it mainly for my ipad, on the run. I checked with ATT on my regular usage and it was below 1.5 gigs a month. So it was technically pointless for me to keep it any longer, and i save 10$ a month on my plan changing it.

Back
Top Bottom