Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Bought an iPhone 6 Plus off this lady, said she would ship it out on Monday. Its now Wednesday and she said the reason she hasn't shipped is because "I gotta get a professional to clean the phone, Ill ship today." Like really? Its an iPhone! All you need is some baby wipes to rub it down and send it in the mail. Females always give me the run around everytime I buy or sell from them. SMH 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

No offense to the females in here. I know I can trust the ones in this thread. 
wink.gif

Probably just an excuse to delay shipping it or just delaying the time you file a claim

"For 10 years, our partnership with (RED) has supported HIV/AIDS programs that provide counseling, testing, and medicine that prevents the transmission of HIV from a mother to her unborn child. So far, we’ve raised over $130 million through the sale of our (RED) products. Now we’re introducing iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED[emoji]8482[/emoji] Special Edition. Every purchase brings us a step closer to an AIDS‑free generation."

LMAO like this is gonna prevent HIV. They don't give a **** about finding a cure they just want your $$$

PS. Team raw btw :smokin

Probably just an excuse to delay shipping it or just delaying the time you file a claim
My 5S has a couple of days left of life man 
laugh.gif

My **** cracked and now the digitizer is acting up. This guy has been sturdy and has been through it all. Battery damage, water, snow, overheating, broken screen, bending and twisting. Its time to retire and go to a better place of no more misery. Maybe living life as a refurbished device. 
roll.gif

"For 10 years, our partnership with (RED) has supported HIV/AIDS programs that provide counseling, testing, and medicine that prevents the transmission of HIV from a mother to her unborn child. So far, we’ve raised over $130 million through the sale of our (RED) products. Now we’re introducing iPhone 7 (PRODUCT)RED[emoji]8482[/emoji] Special Edition. Every purchase brings us a step closer to an AIDS‑free generation."

LMAO like this is gonna prevent HIV. They don't give a **** about finding a cure they just want your $$$

PS. Team raw btw
smokin.gif
part of the sale is donated to research for hiv/aids

what they are doing is helpful and nothing to laugh about

part of the sale is donated to research for hiv/aids

what they are doing is helpful and nothing to laugh about

Yeah, nothing funny about HIV or AIDS. You'll be surprised at how many of your peers have it.

I'm going to get a regular 7 this go around. Can't carry around 2 phones and not have pocket room.

So I decided to go team raw with my 6S plus. This back protector film thing is [emoji]128016[/emoji]
Always rocked a clear hard case but corners always broke. This the best $10 I spent. Came with front screen protector too but wasn't a fan
I highly recommend for team rawView media item 2377079Works sticking to stickers/decals already on phone

Having issues with my 7 lately and contemplating making an appointment but I feel like they're just gonna turn me away and say wait for an update.

The last two weeks my phone has had trouble I guess connecting to the internet, wifi would be on and nothing, turn off wifi and have LTE on and almost full bars and still wouldn't connect or do anything until I hard reset the phone then when booted up it would work like normal?

Had to do this around twice a day almost for the last 2 weeks

Having issues with my 7 lately and contemplating making an appointment but I feel like they're just gonna turn me away and say wait for an update.

The last two weeks my phone has had trouble I guess connecting to the internet, wifi would be on and nothing, turn off wifi and have LTE on and almost full bars and still wouldn't connect or do anything until I hard reset the phone then when booted up it would work like normal?

Things you can do before wasting your time:

-Reset network settings
-Reset all settings
-Restore iOS through iTunes and restore iPhone from backup
-Restore iOS through iTunes and set up iPhone as new

Bought an iPhone 6 Plus off this lady, said she would ship it out on Monday. Its now Wednesday and she said the reason she hasn't shipped is because "I gotta get a professional to clean the phone, Ill ship today." Like really? Its an iPhone! All you need is some baby wipes to rub it down and send it in the mail. Females always give me the run around everytime I buy or sell from them. SMH :lol:  :smh:

No offense to the females in here. I know I can trust the ones in this thread. :wink:
I read that as her wanting to wipe the phone of all data but isn't bright enough to know that she can reset it to factory and wipe everything in the settings.

Things you can do before wasting your time:

-Reset network settings
-Reset all settings
-Restore iOS through iTunes and restore iPhone from backup
-Restore iOS through iTunes and set up iPhone as new

I went and basically couldn't find an issue and told me to use the phone as new and not use my iCloud back up

Bought an iPhone 6 Plus off this lady, said she would ship it out on Monday. Its now Wednesday and she said the reason she hasn't shipped is because "I gotta get a professional to clean the phone, Ill ship today." Like really? Its an iPhone! All you need is some baby wipes to rub it down and send it in the mail. Females always give me the run around everytime I buy or sell from them. SMH 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

No offense to the females in here. I know I can trust the ones in this thread. 
wink.gif
I read that as her wanting to wipe the phone of all data but isn't bright enough to know that she can reset it to factory and wipe everything in the settings.
Nah I told her that, about the setting wipe and she said she actually had to clean it. lol

Professionally clean :lol:

Whoever she goes to for that, I hope they over charge her

At least you know, your phone gunna be germ free lol

Last edited:
Professionally clean
laugh.gif

Whoever she goes to for that, I hope they over charge her

At least you know, your phone gunna be germ free lol
Lol i guess 
laugh.gif

My phone is gonzo and i got nothing to use till I get this new one. Hate USPS, 24 hours with no updates and its 2-3 day shipping. 
mean.gif

Anyone ever buy anything, and the tracking number is stuck on "Shipping Label Created"? yes im having issues with the same person, I have no idea if she even shipped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom