Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
So my iPod died the other night and I plugged it in to charge but the time is wrong. It's cupertino like my phone's but it says it's 11:58pm instead of 9:38am. How do I fix this?

Just switched back to iOS from the HTC One M8 for about a year. It was fun and all, but from a work standpoint I had to go back to the iPhone.

I miss the resolution, speakers, IR blaster and expandable memory. But my firm requires strict encryption of devices that have our e-mail set up in them so I couldn't even really fully experience the full customization. I also miss being able to just put movies on a mini SD card or download torrents straight to my phone.

But everyone else here uses iPhone and with group messaging I was often lost in space in the group chat and had no idea what was being referred to. Kind of embarrassing. I do wish there was a back button like the droid but the native e-mail and messaging on the iOS is just too smooth.

Also, I have thought about carrying multiple devices....But I just can't do it.

Thinking about trading in my old iPad 2 for a droid tablet though.

At the end of the day they all really do the same thing. Back on the iPhone for a while after being a big android user for the last few years, and while I still prefer android , I'm fine for now, but once I have for a new phone I'll probably switch to a one plus one .

To dude above me, da nexus 9 is clutch , if you get one with good quality . Mine is sometimes a little sluggish, but should get smoother with 5.1. That, or get an Nvidia shield or tab s.

Last edited:
No disrespect, but what the $%*^ you have in there? Also, I have been debating whether I should cave in and install iOS 8.3 on my 5s. How slow is it compared to iOS 7?

Got it on mine...haven't really experienced any slow downs at all and battery life seems about the same.

^ nice man, appreciate it. Will probably start backing up my stuff soon as I'm done with finals.

I always keep my read receipts on too

Are there any deals on an iphone 6 i need a 128 gb my 64 iphone 5s is officially full

Damn fam my 64gb iphone 5s is officially full. Need dat 128 in ma life

No disrespect, but what the $%*^ you have in there? Also, I have been debating whether I should cave in and install iOS 8.3 on my 5s. How slow is it compared to iOS 7?

First of all no disrespect taken

Second yeah upgrade it still runs smooth

And i got like 3 thousand or sumtin pics plus like about 40 gigs of music
Heres my usage b

View media item 1524071

Last edited:
You need to get Spotify, I don't even put music on my phone anymore except for stuff I cop from iTunes. You can download stuff for offline mode u listen to often but no way u need that much music. Also if u take a lot of screen shots you can use the app Screeny to mass delete old screenshots you may have taken.

My charger port on my 5s is damaged. I don't know but I think a couple months back I was laying down and turned around and the lightning pin snatched out of the charger port. Since then I have to force the charger in and put it in awkward angles to charge. Want to give in and pay about a $100 to fix but I know the next iPhone is about 4 months away and I'm due for an upgrade next month.

Last edited:
My charger port on my 5s is damaged. I don't know but I think a couple months back I was laying down and turned around and the lightning pin snatched out of the charger port. Since then I have to force the charger in and put it in awkward angles to charge. Want to give in and pay about a $100 to fix but I know the next iPhone is about 4 months away and I'm due for an upgrade next month.

i had a similar issue twice. first time i thought it was my charger and i bought a new one. the second time im thinking its the port. both times it was that i had pocket lint stuck in there. have you tried cleaning it?

i had a similar issue twice. first time i thought it was my charger and i bought a new one. the second time im thinking its the port. both times it was that i had pocket lint stuck in there. have you tried cleaning it?

No, what did you use to clean it??

Last edited:
i let them do it at Apple only because i thought it was something more serious. when he looked at the port he automatically knew it was dirty. when he came back out he said it was pocket lint and a wire brush will easily do the job. hope that helps. i was frustrated forcing and twisting my charger for almost a month careful not to move it or it wont charge.

Back
Top Bottom