Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
yep slippery as ****...even with a slim case im semi worried & have a tighter grip on it than normal

Before you see anything they'll just outright cancel the grandfathered in plans and make you pick something new. Expect this to drag on in courts for years well after they've kicked people off their unlimited data plans, and if AT&T ends up having the suit ruled against them, expect it to take a while as it works through appeals before you ever see a dime back in your bank account.

^truth. I got a check for 10 stinking dollars this year from a class action law suit against BOA from 2012 in regards to their overdraft fee loophole that got hundreds out of me during undergrad.

Scrath that guys, came home with a silver 6+ :lol:

Hopefully this 16gb will be enough. I have spotify and dont really play games or movies or nothing.

Scrath that guys, came home with a silver 6+
laugh.gif

Hopefully this 16gb will be enough. I have spotify and dont really play games or movies or nothing.
Sweet my man, hope you enjoy

Trying to cop this Spigen case but due to "high volume of orders" its 7-10 business days smh.

I know its been said over and over but suggestions? No bumpers.

Eh its still lingering in my head. I had about 5gbs left on my 5S though. Dont really play games or use any apps. Im a very basic user, Spotify and my pics/vids take up most of my storage.

In any case, if I need the extra space ill use iCloud.

EDIT

Man I hope I get used to this phone quick, its massive :lol:. Kinda envious of my bro who got the 6. If this is a pain in the *** at the gym I may trade it in for a 6 in a week or so.

Last edited:
Those glass screen protectors are clutch. Dropped my phone and the screen protector cracked instead of the real screen. Not spending 40 for another one tho, naked for now.

I have a 5S and am thinking about investing in one. I got a case too but you can never be too safe. Then again, it took me 1 3/4 years to crack the back of my 4S

I have a 5S and am thinking about investing in one. I got a case too but you can never be too safe. Then again, it took me 1 3/4 years to crack the back of my 4S
Worth it man. Unless lets say you buy it and the day you install it you drop your phone. Well there goes 40 bucks but your screen should be okay. One time use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom