Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
he thinks someone will be able to go into your phone and pull your info... which you wont be able to do even yourself.

There's absolutely NO WAY someone can use your apole pay without your consent

i know that but hes thinking someone can hack into servers (which they arent stored on) or that they can hack your phone and take your info.

he has most likely purchased items online using a credit card or paypal so hes more vulnerable doing that than using apple pay

i know that but hes thinking someone can hack into servers (which they arent stored on) or that they can hack your phone and take your info.

he has most likely purchased items online using a credit card or paypal so hes more vulnerable doing that than using apple pay

I wasn't directing that towards you :lol:

if you dont get service how do you expect to get data then? :lol:

check on google for reviews in your area or forums. sprint is trash IMO

Sprint is good in the NYC area. LTE everywhere. And before you say Verizon and ATT LTE is faster well Sprint is pretty darn fast, any faster and youre just impatient as hell. :lol:

for those of u with the regular 6..how long did it take for u to get used to it??? I was in the Apple Store and even that seemed huge..not the plus..thinking about holding out or getting 5S (currently have a 5)

my concern about getting a 5S is that after all the updates the phone might not b acting right after awhile

Yes I would buy a gc to experience how ApplePay works rather than linking a card that is tied up to my bank account just in case something goes wrong. I missed the joke I made? :rolleyes
You're telling me something that has been out for a week is safe. You Apple fanatics are something else man.
.. I'm not going through Apple .. ok .. :lol:

Have you set up Apple pay yet??

Yeah put $100 on a prepaid debit from Walgreens, going to buy something from McD's tmrw :lol: why?

That prepaid debit card you just added cannot be traced back to that very same debit card if apple pay was hacked.

Did you know that? Prob not

That prepaid debit card you just added cannot be traced back to that very same debit card if apple pay was hacked.

Ok .. and when you delete something on the Internet it's gone forever. Did you know that? Prob not

:lol: :lol: listen guys I apologize for stating I feel concerned about something involving my money let's move on

can someone recommend me a wood/leather case? something that looks good...minimal protection needed..

Someone had some nice ones I saw in this thread, but I like more protection. Let me see if I can find the link.

This is so stupid and bound to fail, but these companies are so cheap that they don't want to pay Visa and Mastercard fees they're investing in it regardless.

Who would trust these companies with your bank account and health information? At least with a credit card, the bank insures and monitors it.

Last edited:

Ok .. and when you delete something on the Internet it's gone forever. Did you know that? Prob not

:lol: :lol: listen guys I apologize for stating I feel concerned about something involving my money let's move on

That's a bad analogy.

I get what you're saying but you are misinformed beyond belief. Apple doesn't store any data from the card, they create their own card # which is used to pay for things.

Wait, i'm confused. Is there a jailbreak out right now for iOS 8.1? iphone 5s btw. lol.
there is but it is a separate d/l... and ios 8.1 on a 5s..... kinda counter productive, all the new additions for most part wouldnt even be compatible. Might as whale had stayed on 7.xx

can someone recommend me a wood/leather case? something that looks good...minimal protection needed..

View media item 1234988
RONIN WOOD (BAMBOO / WENGE)

FEATURES

Impact resistant PMC[emoji]8482[/emoji] (Precision Modular Chassis)
Precision crafted wood side rails and back plate (Bamboo or Wenge)
CNC machined aluminum crowns for added strength
Fast and easy installation
Includes genuine protective Brown leather sleeve
$199.95

Last edited:
It's clear that you don't understand any regular person would probably have some questions and concerns about using the service because technology has glitches and hacks.

But yeah back on topic, anybody else cop a case from case nerd? I read some reviews they aren't too good
I get your concerned but I answered your question regarding applepay storing or using your cc info it doesnt so that shouldve remove your concern regarding that issue... but if you cant understand or grasp the concept on how the technology works then just say that and trying to circumvent fraudulent activity by buying a gc or saying Ill just swipe my own card speaks volumes on your understanding of modern banking security 

Again if you want to make a post about your concerns cool but to say its because of something that isnt true, thats just reckless

This is so stupid and bound to fail, but these companies are so cheap that they don't want to pay Visa and Mastercard fees they're investing in it regardless.

Who would trust these companies with your bank account and health information? At least with a credit card, the bank insures and monitors it.
Ill reserve comment until it rolls out competition is always good IMO ex. I think if there was no large screen driods we wouldnt have an iphone bigger than 3.5" 

2-3% per transaction on a sale at Walmart, Target etc isnt peanuts thats serious money 

I dont know about the health piece your talking about but Ill read up on it tho and as far as the trust I use my Target debit red card a lot because at the end of the day my bank backs it

One of the major differences right now I see between the two is your information( buying habits)  MCX takes your info and sells it to 3rd party companies, while applepay doesnt 

200 bucks for a case that looks like ****? Man just donate that money instead of being foolish with it.
laugh.gif

Ill reserve comment until it rolls out competition is always good IMO ex. I think if there was no large screen driods we wouldnt have an iphone bigger than 3.5" 

2-3% per transaction on a sale at Walmart, Target etc isnt peanuts thats serious money 

I dont know about the health piece your talking about but Ill read up on it tho and as far as the trust I use my Target debit red card a lot because at the end of the day my bank backs it

One of the major differences right now I see between the two is your information( buying habits)  MCX takes your info and sells it to 3rd party companies, while applepay doesnt 

It's Walmart complaining about it, not Sears.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/10/25/currentc/

CurrentC notes it may share info with your device maker, app store, or developer tool makers. Oddly, it will collect health data. Precise location information is used to verify you’re at the retailer where you’re making a transaction, and if you opt in it can be used for marketing or advertising.

Last edited:
when i first got my iphone 4 i ordered an element vapor case. thing cost me like $125+
it looked pretty nice but it basically rendered my phone useless because it cut the cell reception. i'd be lucky if i could get 1 bar with that case on. used it for a week and threw it behind my desk at work :lol: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom