Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Another tip for you 16gb 6 plus users .... Another way to save GB by photos and videos is:
Uploading them to your Facebook and deleting them from your phone..

If you wanna use it for storage only , change your settings to private that only YOU can see.. This usually saves me about 2-3 GB ...So if you wanna see your pix or show people pix and videos just simply login to your Facebook Thank you mark

Or use iCloud, Dropbox, box.com as well

Kind of a silly looking thing but you can get speakers for your iPhone 6 just for $70. Also extends battery life but only by 25%:

https://www.ampaudio.com/

black@2x-cb96d4b3968232538d480861c70b4664.png

Last edited:
What's this about ? Didn't feel like reading :lol:

And that's how they get you to pay for stuff you didn't order. Basically AT&T is fessing up to charging customers a ton of money for programs they have that the customer didn't order.

I had something similar happen to me a few years back somehow my mother ended up getting some MLB monthly subscription on her POS flip phone that I didn't notice for about a year. When I called AT&T they removed it and credited me for 3 months, but told me "Sucks to be you" when I wanted credit for the full time that fee appeared on my bill.

I filled it out so hopefully I get something back. Don't think I've been charged or not but if it's free money then why not? I'll let you know when I get an update.

I think this puts me right in the range of when I had the mystery charges show up on my bill. Hopefully they'll give me a reversal years later.

Anybody having an issue with iOS 8 where some pictures don't show all the way ? A lot of pictures on websites and such don't show all the way just a portion of the way like these. Is this a software issue u think or is my 5s messed up??View media item 1212119[/IMG]

Last edited:
i live in sf bay area as well and honestly sprint in horrible.. my sister has it and hates it. can never get reception anywhere honestly.. its cheap cause alot of people are leaving sprint and they need something to lure people to them.. i have ATT and have had them for a long time and i love att.. i did have sprint when the HTC evo and 4G came out and honestly after a year i left sprint cause it was horrible..ive been happy with att and have been for a while

yea im in the Bay Area too.. SPRINT F-ING SUCKS HERE!! They need to be cheap to keep their customers. Their LTE speeds are TMOBILES 3G/4G speeds lol

Their signal is super spotty. I know a lot of sprint owners who hate it, but also know some who im shocked stay. TMO has the best value in the Bay Area imo.. They have more spotty areas of course compared to ATT and Verizon, but they are for sure cheaper. And I dont mess with anything that isn't GSM (personal preference) so ATT & TMO are my only carriers I go with. I had ATT before, but i dropped em to save a significant amount of money. Even with my ATT FAN account and corporate discount, when I moved to TMO with similar plan with no discount, I was still paying less. This was few years back, but by looks of it still can't beat price, but if I had to switch, I'd go back to ATT before I touch Verizon and Sprint

I don't get why people hate sprint but never leave. Most these companies will buy out ya contract, no excuses.

Am I the only one that checks my order status for att multiple times a day? :\

Also, anyone know what method att uses to ship once they actually ship? And from where are they shipping?

Back
Top Bottom