• Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
For a second I thought they gave me the Silver phone :lol:
But it's 'Space Grey' :smh:
Give me that classic black

Kind of how I felt when I saw my phone. Space gray reminds me of the sliver. Wish they kept it black but it ain't gonna matter anyway once I slap a case on it :lol:

disappointed with the space gray back man :smh:

why cant they make it really dark/black? pretty much 2 silver phones and a gold

My reaction

That's why I'm rocking the wrong case color until my other two come in. I had originally planned on getting the space grey and ordered a case for that. But the back on the space grey is way too light.

First time getting a white one, but I like it more than I thought I would.

Guys I need help. There was this music app on my 4s that had a whole bunch of music. There is a way to backup that music and transfer it to the the new device but I can't find the app in the app store. Any help?

As long as you back it up it should transfer to the new device. I use idownloader pro and all my music is still there that I downloaded with the 5
Yeah you're not the only one and it should work exactly like you said.

Best place to preorder right now online? Best Buy seems to have the normal sixes. Not sure about the carrier websites. I can wait a couple weeks or months.. Just wondering where I can go. No one seems to list any "ship dates". No one seems to know anything yet here I am about to drop 4 bills

apple?

talked to a rep. 3-4 weeks is what it says and it wont go over that. dude told me they usually shop before that 3-4 weeks timeframe most if not everytime.

i know other carriers from reading around got like 1-2 months backorders so id say go with apple if you can

How can retailers say your 5s aren't worth anything with a cracked screen, but you can fix the screen for like 30-50 bucks right?

It cost money and time for them to fix it.. it's worth money just not what you think it should be worth..

if it only cost $50 to fix why don't youngish it them sell it ?

apple?

talked to a rep. 3-4 weeks is what it says and it wont go over that. dude told me they usually shop before that 3-4 weeks timeframe most if not everytime.

i know other carriers from reading around got like 1-2 months backorders so id say go with apple if you can

Guys once again radio shack have tons of inventory!
nobody thinks about going there

Last edited:
6plus 16gb is such a trool move on apple part. i feel like they did it to force people to get the 64gb and 128gb.

im pretty sure if they had a 32gb option instead 16bg, the 64gb wouldnt sell at all. imo

apple?

Guys once again radio shack have tons of inventory!
nobody thinks about going there

doubt it and even if they did, a lot of dudes looking for tmobile which no one but apple or tmobile carries :lol:

radio shack radio shack! walk in and out... bought one for my son...vzw packed line outside door .. tmobile packed. att packed. radio shack in and out 20 mintues

Last edited:
doubt it and even if they did, a lot of dudes looking for tmobile which no one but apple or tmobile carries :lol:

dude you got 60 post within 24 hours plus you said yesterday that everyone already knows radio shack have phones all the time (iPhone)

and we should listen to because of what now?????

Last edited:
guy next to me said this out loud in the AT&T line, "I can't deal with the width, it's too big for me". Then everyone started laughing at him.

Yeah the 6+ is trash to me as well. Regular 6 is legendary though I can't put it down. Went with the 64gb maybe thinking I should of went 128, I plan on using this til can't no more.

How can retailers say your 5s aren't worth anything with a cracked screen, but you can fix the screen for like 30-50 bucks right?

It cost money and time for them to fix it.. it's worth money just not what you think it should be worth..

if it only cost $50 to fix why don't youngish it them sell it ?

Can you rephrase that, not being funny but I got confused at "youngish"

Typo?

People need to stop spazzing about the existence of the 16gb. Enterprise is huge for Apple and enterprise users typically don't need a ton of storage.

Plus, I bet some of you have parents or grandparents who have iPhones and don't even come close to 16 gb. 16gb isn't for everybody; but its more than enough for many.

Radioshack is the play but I got in there a little late, guys said they would be receiving more in the next few days so Ill be there in a flash had a ton of 6s left but dont want that

Pardon my ignorance, but if my contract is over does that mean my phone is unlocked or do I have to make a phone call or something? I'm a bit clueless. I just have a regular 5 and was thinking of upgrading. Thanks in advance.

my first day impressions

- coming from a iPhone 5 to a 6 this is a fairly noticeable upgrade. I have a 128GB space grey one and I like the touch ID (although I wish i could use it to replace EVERY app password), the screen and the overall speed of the device. This thing moves SO much quicker than my 5 that was filled to the brim

- the design reminds me a lot of the first iPhone, the rounded edges feel more way more comfortable than the sharp edges of the 5 but I will say it's a little slippery. Anytime I'm around a hard surface area I'll be extra careful

- echoing pretty much everyone else's sentiments the 4.7 in is a perfect size, the 6 plus felt like I was holding a flatscreen tv. Awful idea for Apple to keep the bezels so damn big, plus imagine the added size you'd get if you put a case on it. No way that thing was fitting comfortably and securely in my dress pants for work

Overall coming from a 5 I feel like this phone is awesome, if I had a 5S I probably wouldn't be in a rush to get it unless I really was tired of the smaller screen or storage option. And now I wait for a jailbreak, cannot get these stock icons off my screen soon enough, I HATE them

Back
Top Bottom