Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I went to see if I could make a genius bar appointment in case there's a line later but you can't make one until Tuesday :lol:

Damn, I never knew you were from the DMV fam

Tyson's is looking STOOPID right now

I suggest going to Clarendon. I forget there's even an apple store there

I live down the street. Would check out the line for you, but I already left this morning without driving by.

So no sprint stores in chicago got the 6Plus apparently. They have one in store though. a huge difference conpared to the 6 imo

Was anyone able to walk into a store without a preorder and get a 6plus?

Clear cases are odd to me as well. It's kind've douchey like "yeah I have an iPhone can you see it? But I don't wanna drop it"

Rock your iPhone caseless people. You're going to want the new one in a year, EVERY YEAR anyway

I cop clear cases because I make backdrops to switch out instead of buying different cases

Which leads me to this again

So I put the dimensions in Word for the 6 and it's significantly smaller than the template that's floating around, someone aware me of what I'm doing wrong :lol:

I'm trying make some phone case templates

NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP A BROTHA OUT ?!

Clarendon is a nice spot but people kinda starting to hit that Apple Store more, and yea I already know Pentagon City is a zoo.

Last edited:
Picked up my order.

T-Mobile contract free iPhone 6/6+ purchased from Apple.com are unlocked.

I was able to pop my AT&T sim in and received service.

Last edited:
Just stopped by the garbage verizon retailer near my office

one of those 3rd party places.. absolutely worthless

they did however have iphones in stock, so they unboxed 2 of them and let me put my finger prints all over them

space grey barely beats silver, did not see gold in person

the 6+ isn't that much bigger than the 6.. I'll need to see all 6 side to side to decide lol

Also, they told me the slightest shade of pink on my moisture sensor in the 4S headphone jack would net me about $20 for a trade in, despite zero moisture damage elsewhere, and full functionalities... Told em to get ****** lol these guys know nothing. I'll walk to ATT in a minute if they won't give me $200 at the corporate store

Last edited:
Went to pick up my 6 from the Apple store and it was a breeze for people who preordered. I waited maybe 3 minutes and was out in about 10. There were about 500 people in the non-preorder line. After seeing and holding the 6+ I am having buyers remorse.

Can someone help me out with iOS 8 maybe? The wife and I each have our own lines and iPhones, but she shares my iTunes account with me so that we can share music and apps and all that. This hasn't been a problem before, but now that we both upgraded and with the Continuity, when her phone rings, it rings on my phone and my iPad. Also, my call history shows up on her phone. Additionally, when I text her, I get the message I just sent to her. Is there a work around for this? Does she need to have her own iTunes account now?

Went to pick up my 6 from the Apple store and it was a breeze for people who preordered. I waited maybe 3 minutes and was out in about 10. There were about 500 people in the non-preorder line. After seeing and holding the 6+ I am having buyers remorse.
wait.... does this mean I can go to my att and pick up my phone if I pre-ordered it? I dont have to wait til it ships? Cause my estimated delivery is like another 2 weeks

or was there a pick-up in store option at checkout I didnt see?

Got my 6+ and I'm wishing I got the 6...thing is HUGE I don't feel safe taking it out of my pocket with one hand.

Didn't pre order got to Verizon around 7

the phone i posted is a 6 btw...

it feels pretty big ****** I had to look at the box to make sure they didnt give me a 6+

So no sprint stores in chicago got the 6Plus apparently. They have one in store though. a huge difference conpared to the 6 imo

[COLOR=#Red]Was anyone able to walk into a store without a preorder and get a 6plus?[/COLOR]

I did. Got out to Verizon just before 5am, i was 16th in line and was able to get a 128gb 6plus when they opened around 8

Last edited:
wait.... does this mean I can go to my att and pick up my phone if I pre-ordered it? I dont have to wait til it ships? Cause my estimated delivery is like another 2 weeks

or was there a pick-up in store option at checkout I didnt see?

No, I pre-ordered on Apple's website on the first day and selected in-store pickup.

At my local apple store in preorder line, about 6 people ahead of me with 40 min till open, regular line is about 200 people at least probably more

Back
Top Bottom