Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

In all seriousness do not get the 16GB there's no rhyme or reason, just stop. 64 or go home. And stay there
Some people just don't need more than 16gb though. I've 1000+ photos , few hundred songs, 5kemails and I'm at 8gb with 5.5 available. Well, when I delete the 2.8gb update pictured here, it will be back to 5+ available. I don't know why I haven't downloaded it, but it's using my data? Why is this?
I think it all comes down to whether or not you stream music or store it on a device.

I want a solid portion of my iTunes library on my persons at all times and my phone is my mp3 player.

I have playlist that take up 2GB. I couldn't imagine having only a couple hundred songs on my iPhone. I couldn't imagine having only a couple thousand. 

Last edited:
Those with the 16gb problem .. Why not just buy 20 extra gb for 12.00 for the year? Isn't that basically the same thing

Last edited:
You guys have me nervous on the 6+ now. Me thinking I was getting two with the ease, sounds like I will but only for Xmas now:frown:

Last edited:
16gb isn't too bad, It took me 2+ years to use up all of it. But since I eventually did, I went with the 64gb.

Preordered at an ATT and they told me 7-14 days. My email confirmation says Oct 14-31 though :\

Dude don't trust your email , my email says 10/31 - 11/11

Trust your order number and give them a call , they posted a FedEx tracking number and everything , don't give up

I tried uploading a screen shot but it doesn't let me.
I'll explain, go under messages.
On the top right corner select 'details'.
You can send, & share you location with Google maps pinpointing exactly where you are.
Along with that you have a full stream of messages/photos you have sent one another.

You can also have share location turned off , women don't even know how to find that feature though , you have to go under iCloud and turn location off , it's a smart thing to do , and my location is never on and its unavailable

You can also hide photos, don't have to show the whole convo to respond, and double click the home button the last 5 ppl you communicated with will show up

Thanks Apple :smh:

Stop crying , that's optional , you can turn that off bruh , go to mail , contacts , calendar and go to "show in app switcher" and turn it off

The only thing I like better about android is the zoom on the pics. U can see **** a mile away in the background. Anyway to make my iPhone pics the same?

H
16GB is just not enough period for any phone smart phone with no micro sd slot unless you have unlimited data & hella cloud storage.
Just how much do you need on your phone at all times? In a pinch you could always download Dropbox and pay for more storage for pics and video. And I forgot who makes it but there's a few externals with cloud access. You can store files at home and access them on the go. Or just sign up for more iCloud space. But that could cost a lot more in the long run. I hope any of this helps

Last edited:
H
Just how much to you need on your phone at all times? In a pinch you could always download Dropbox and pay for more storage for pics and video. And I forgot who makes it but there's a few externals with cloud access. You can store files at home and access them on the go. Or just sign up for more iCloud space. But that could cost a lot more in the long run. I hope any of this helps

What about apps and music?

It's really all pretty simple.

If you need more than 16gb pay the extra $100

If you don't need more than 16gb don't pay the extra $100

Girlfriend ordered the 6 after midnight from ATT and she is getting it tomorrow, I ordered the 6+ From Att and it will be here first week of October.

16gb is enough for me. Have ios8 downloaded on my 5 and have 6.3gb left..I had over 1200 pics with 4gb left before I deleted some of them. I guess it just depends on the person but 16gb isn't as bad as some of you make it seem :lol:

Finally got tracking from apple. Will be here tomorrow :pimp:

Tomorrow
pimp.gif

My charge from apple dissapeared of my bank statement today and my in-store pickup order still says processing items Pick up: Available 9/19.

Wish they would email me to confirm. Anyone got another email from apple confirming in-store pickup?

I hit the leave the conversation button and do not disturb from a particular chat

But I am still getting notifications and am in the chat

Am I doing something wrong?

My charge from apple dissapeared of my bank statement today and my in-store pickup order still says processing items Pick up: Available 9/19.

Wish they would email me to confirm. Anyone got another email from apple confirming in-store pickup?

Ordered from ATT. The charge disappeared from my CC statement also but it's showing that it's shipped with tracking.

16 GB is manageable, but you have to do a lot of micromanaging of your apps, music, pics, etc.  If that's something you don't mind doing, more power to you.  

But spending an extra $100 to quadruple your storage is a no-brainer to me.  I can't see why anyone wouldn't do it, especially if you're doing some sort of installment plan.  Always buy more storage than you think you'll need.  

Back
Top Bottom