Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Didn't check till now but my shipping address is going to my old address for Friday .
Att never changed my billing address I didn't know apple automatically uses that for the shipping address ..
Called apple nothing they can do bec it is en route.
Now I really need that shipping to intercept

You can sign up for UPS My Choice and see if you can hold it or ship it to a UPS location

http://www.ups.com/mychoice/

There are two SwiftKey apps in the app store. You gotta make sure you get the one that says keyboard, not the one that says editors choice because that one is just an app.

I just typed this message with the SwiftKey keyboard. It's been working fine for me all day.

When viewing photos, it basically opens up the PHOTO app that shows off collections and albums etc. It's truly year and location based. No other way around it.

When trying to change the wallpaper, you are only given a few options, recently "added" and my "panoramas".

"All photos" isnt considered a main "album title" either..

This things a mess.

-card charged yesterday

-just got my text and email from TMO that it'll arrive Friday

-order status moved from backorder to preorder

Now all I need is that tracking # tomorrow and I'm gooood.  

I'm smashing this HTC G2 backup into pieces as soon as I have that Space Gray beauty in my hands.  Not sure how I coped back in the day with such a slow and laggy device.  
sick.gif

What kinda slow *** internet are y'all running??

Just started the update and I'm getting 14 minutes.

Swype on my iPhone.....= Banderas gif. Btw on my iPad 2, ios is working perfectly. My 5 is still quick too. I could actually use my 5 for another year if I had to, but that new car smell of the 6+ is calling my name!

Swift key is free. Swype is .99. I like they look of Swype more :nthat:

Last edited:
I wish i could make the Banderas gif my wallpaper. Would be piff.

These samsung commercials on tv are so lame. Maybe they should mention the pre-order numbers of the 6 and 6+.

Still need the jailbreak so that I can view my gifs before I send them. Other than that, I have 0 complaints.

-card charged yesterday

-just got my text and email from TMO that it'll arrive Friday

-order status moved from backorder to preorder

Now all I need is that tracking # tomorrow and I'm gooood.  

I'm smashing this HTC G2 backup into pieces as soon as I have that Space Gray beauty in my hands.  Not sure how I coped back in the day with such a slow and laggy device.  
sick.gif

You can check tracking already

Go on UPS.com and track your package using the phone number you ordered the 6 under

put it in the "reference" field and you will get your actual tracking number there, although you can still keep using the reference+phone number combo

I'm just waiting for movement on mine

Yeah people who had back order statuses are starting to ship. Saw it in the iMore forums. Maybe this will go a little smoother after all

you plan on picking up from ups i do

get that ish at like 10 am instead of six pm smh....
You have your shipping info already? I bought from apple and I never got it some people on here claim you can track but how can you with out a tracking number

Swype on my iPhone.....= Banderas gif. Btw on my iPad 2, ios is working perfectly. My 5 is still quick too. I could actually use my 5 for another year if I had to, but that new car smell of the 6+ is calling my name!

Swift key is free. Swype is .99. I like they look of Swype more :nthat:

Get touchpal keyboard...its FREE

Yeah people who had back order statuses are starting to ship. Saw it in the iMore forums. Maybe this will go a little smoother after all
everyone (on tmobile) had back order status

Most tmobile people got some kind of text or email today saying you'll get the phone Friday, in 1-2 days, and in 1-2 weeks.

I got the Friday text, but I was able to track the package on UPS with my phone number as a reference number before I ever got it.

So basically, people that preordered with Tmobile, go on UPS and see if a label was made for your phone yet, because if it was, you'll be getting it real soon

Swiftkey is nice but I don't like the way my emojis are handled. I use them a lot with my friends and it stutters when I switch to them.

Wish they were integrated into swift key.

I ordered in the actual Sprint Store so I dunno what's up.

Like called them and asked and the were acting like they literally had no clue.

If anyone that's going to the Apple Store, do you guys know what time they'll be giving out the Reservation Passes? or does it depend on the store?

Got the message from T-Mobile that the iPhone 6+ I got for my mother is coming in on Friday.

I ordered the afternoon after it released if that matters.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom