Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Got my preorder in for the 16PM done for my wife and myself. Not pumped but since I buy my phones and trade them in after a year it is what it is. I will add that the 80% battery mode on the 15PM didn’t work at all for me. In fact I have less battery life remaining with the 15PM than I had with the 14PM. I come from Samsung phones so I’m a heavy user like Flossy Carter (lots of emails, notifications, screen brightness, etc) but just wasn’t impressed with the 80% limit. I turned that feature on immediately and didn’t notice anything positive.
my 15 promax has a battery capacity of 90% still lasts all day but lookin forward to even better battery life

Reminds me of the XS generation in here, one of the more apathetic launches from this thread I remember in awhile.

We all getting old collectively :lol:

My 15pro is still at 100 and lasts all day no hassle. The only times I’ve come close was when I spent all day watching sports and looking stuff up - on a regular day I barely get to 40%.

Going from the 14PM to the 16PM

Always had a case.

First time getting a titanium phone.

Has anyone been team case and successfully converted to team nekkid? I wanna not live in fear of dropping my phone.

Going from the 14PM to the 16PM

Always had a case.

First time getting a titanium phone.

Has anyone been team case and successfully converted to team nekkid? I wanna not live in fear of dropping my phone.
I started rocking my phone nekkid with the 15PM simply because I didn't like the cases Apple offered or a good third-party leather case.

I ordered the Alpine Loop Ultra.
I was sent the Green/Grey Trail Loop.

If anybody wants the Green/Grey Trail let me know and it’s yours. **** been on ice since day1

Also, I think I’ll pay the $200 deductible and get me a new 14proMax, then trade that in.
Might as well get the extra $400 credit.
Tried to trade it as Is and they gave me $0.

No new iPhone envy this year… feels strange but yeah, they didn’t sell me this year. I’m sure wifey will ask for the new purp once she eventually sees it, tho.

Maybe See y’all in 2026. :emoji_v:

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Pretty nuts that with ALL those people invited to the event only one person did a video showing all the colours together. :smh:

Last edited:
I bought the AirPods Pro this morning but took them back and got a refund. Idk but my Dre studio buds sounds better and I’m tryna get the studio buds plus

I bought a MacBook Pro M1 16 when they came out and was convinced there was something wrong with the speakers. They sounded off. Turns out I was just so used to crappy speakers and the MacBook speakers were so good I thought they were defective 😂

Not saying the Beats buds are bad, I actually heard they are pretty good but it just reminded me of this.

Back
Top Bottom