Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
As expected. They don't replace the case because the issue was with the first 1-2 batches of Airpod Pros that released. Let's hope the next release has better build quality without issues like these.
Imma be walking in there with a problem today unfortunately.. I went from having 2 AirPods that worked and had a glitch, to 1 airpod that works and 1 that won’t even charge in the case or pair.

Unless I can get it to pair today before my workout.

You charged your new pods to your case and it still won't pair? Maybe resetting connection?
I tried forgetting and re pairing. It only shows the left airpod charging / usable.

The right airpod won’t even register as charging or show up on my phone.

The way duke worded it the other day, sounded like they would replace the case for me as well if it posed an issue with the new AirPods. He was having issues pairing them at the store too before I left, but obviously they’re always busy and he sent me on my way saying to return if any issues.

I tried forgetting and re pairing. It only shows the left airpod charging / usable.

The right airpod won’t even register as charging or show up on my phone.

The way duke worded it the other day, sounded like they would replace the case for me as well if it posed an issue with the new AirPods. He was having issues pairing them at the store too before I left, but obviously they’re always busy and he sent me on my way saying to return if any issues.
I hope they resolve that issue for you today, bro.

I hope they resolve that issue for you today, bro.
Thanks.

At $250, I’d be extremely disappointed if all I got was 3 years out of it. (Not even a full 3 at that).

That’s $83 / year just to have to re up again? That’s insane.

Thanks.

At $250, I’d be extremely disappointed if all I got was 3 years out of it. (Not even a full 3 at that).

That’s $83 / year just to have to re up again? That’s insane.

Honestly getting 3 years out of a set of $250 earbuds is pretty damn good. They’re likely used everyday, so take that $83/year and divide it by 365. At about 23 cents/day, that’s a pretty good cost per use for something that gets jostled around in bags, during a workout, etc.

Honestly getting 3 years out of a set of $250 earbuds is pretty damn good. They’re likely used everyday, so take that $83/year and divide it by 365. At about 23 cents/day, that’s a pretty good cost per use for something that gets jostled around in bags, during a workout, etc.
To each his own.

There was basically all of 2020 I didn’t use them because I got sent home from the office, and I wasn’t going to the gym. So realistically I got 2 years of use. I also don’t abuse them, I take care of my tech.. also seen in my iPhone that I use no case on since the iPhone 7 Plus.

Also, I spent $250 on a gaming headset I’ve had for at least 6 years now, no issues with those either. Granted those don’t go out with me places, but they get used daily as well.

Yesterday was the first time Apple sort of let me down with their product, tbh. I’m a big fan of their stuff, so that sorta sucked.

I’m still on my og gen 1 air pods. Joints are tanks I use them in the sauna and everything :lol:

Same, I even lost them at a friends house for a good 6 months, they found them when their dog was chewing on the case one day :lol:, they’re still going strong though:smokin

Iphone 11 user checking in...prob gonna make the upgrade to the 14. But in all honesty if the iOS adds enough of a "new" feel i can sit with my 11 for another year

10x max here. Thinking about holding out til the 15 but we’ll see. The 14 might have to be the move but I don’t want to drop the bread rn.

man i need to order a freaking charger but the apple store is offline :stoneface: :lol:

I currently have a garmin satellite phone that i pay monthly service fees for and if this new iphone can give me the same features i might robocop it

New apple watch pro should be squared off, more durable, etc.

New regular Apple Watch should be standard same style I believe, better battery and more health features.

We’ll see.

Back
Top Bottom