Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The thing where you scan the code from the old iPhone to the new one is way faster. iCloud backup takes forever. I was able to use my new phone within minutes.

T-Mobile "5G" is super slow lol

Im on Sprint/Tmobile and it feels just as fast as my wifi at home. I’ll take it.

I can finally stop being disgusted every time I grab my X lol
926C9B99-8982-42D6-A92C-D6A63B7C1A5E.jpeg

Blue is dope

I want black but gonna stick with my blue

I nearly got blue or red - always had space grey or black since a 3GS - but you see it through a case and it would look a bit dumb with a colored circle around the camera so I just went with black.

fast charging typically can get the phone warm/hot. been the same for android as well. One of the few phones that done get AS hot are oneplus phones. They have a proprietary fast charger with a huge brick, that absorbs most of the heat, hence their crazy fast charging times.

For the first time ever I downsized. Went from a 6s to a 7 Plus to a XS Max, and now a 12 Pro. Size is actually way more comfortable. When I heard they went slightly bigger it helped me decide on the 12 Pro over the Max. The XS Max was goofy AF in my pants and I'm 6'2"

Side note: I'm considering going raw for the first time and only putting a glass screen protector. Am I tripping? The videos I saw of drop tests had the back usually in good shape after a drop

Looking to go back to Apple ...

Have had androids for like 6 years or so... haven't had an iphone as my primary phone since the 5...

Kind of tired of androids now... Looking to for a new iphone but don't know what to get

The broke boy SE2 has everything I need but that 12 form factor reminds me of the 4 which is my favorite model...

Not trying to spend a G if I don't have to... Would like to cop some sneakers and a zip with the left overs if I go the Se2020 route...

I like that Apple makes the "black" different most years so you don't feel like you're always getting the same color. I had the 7 Plus which was matte black. Then a XS Max which was essentially glossy black. And now this 12 Pro which is like a dark graphite

Been in the zone at the gym lately and lost 14 lbs in the last 6 weeks.

Decided to treat myself and upgrade to the AirPod Pros. Will be here tomorrow and can’t wait to use them. The sound quality and Bass a significant jump from the 1st gen AirPods? I like them loud for my workouts

Had a 3 year old iPhone X that I dropped 50 times into that span. Finally took a bad fall two days ago and half the screen was unresponsive to touch. That’s two iPhones in a row for me that went out the same way.
Sick of 1000+ dollar phones. So picked up the iPhone SE 2020 128gb. Love it love the small phone. Love the ID touch. Only450. Can break it in 2 years and buy another. Lol.

don’t use social media pics so camera is more then adequate.

Been in the zone at the gym lately and lost 14 lbs in the last 6 weeks.

Decided to treat myself and upgrade to the AirPod Pros. Will be here tomorrow and can’t wait to use them. The sound quality and Bass a significant jump from the 1st gen AirPods? I like them loud for my workouts
Way better imo. I have no complaints.

Iphone is really trying to cater to the social media crowd, evident in the constant camera upgrades and Apple Raw. To me, phone is an investment and a tool to make me more bread. Humble brag incoming but on IG alone this month I have about $12k in deals. All iphone shots, havent picked up my DSLR this year yet.
Da hell you do

Back
Top Bottom