Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Thing is i love my 5, love the shape, look, and feel.

its crazy how fast it gets "outdated" because of stupid apple. its a fast phone, does everything its supposed to.

hello  business
eyes.gif
fixed

[thread="564981"]when the 4s came out, i went to best buy after work and copped it with ease...short line but it was mainly because ppl wanted their info ( contacts, photos, and whatnot) transferred to the new phone...i told dude ill do that myself, in and out in less than 30 min. [/thread]
[thread="564981"] [/thread]
[thread="564981"]went to best buy cause i had mad corporate gift cards[/thread]

ill be switching compaines once this drops(currently with sprint) & dont know who to bounce to

didnt know ppl lined up for phones :lol:

i didn't wanna take any risks and not get a phone on launch. my iPhone 4 at the time needed an upgrade. i lined up with grimeyy grimeyy for the iPhone 5 and i regret nothing. for the iPhone 6 i expect the demand to be very high (new screen sizes) but i'll probably just order straight from the apple website, as i'll be buying it outright.

5'5" 32gb hopefully :smokin

Thing is i love my 5, love the shape, look, and feel.

its crazy how fast it gets "outdated" because of stupid apple. its a fast phone, does everything its supposed to.

what a business :rolleyes

can't tell if you're being sarcastic, but if you aren't.. let me remind you:

the iPhone 5 and the galaxy s3 came out during the same year. the s3 is 'supposed' to be 34738924719283x faster than the iPhone because it has a billion cores, thousands of gb of ram and a 5" display.. you know, all that nonsense samsung and android fans wanna shove down our throats.

where is the S3 today? this chick i work with, her s3 is SO SLOW. cannot run flappy birds without it being CHOPPY :rofl:

just sayin. #applelife

Last edited:
So true. My 4s is way smoother than the phones it competed against until this day and is also on the latest OS released by apple.

[thread="564981"]when the 4s came out, i went to best buy after work and copped it with ease...short line but it was mainly because ppl wanted their info ( contacts, photos, and whatnot) transferred to the new phone...i told dude ill do that myself, in and out in less than 30 min. [/thread]
[thread="564981"] [/thread]
[thread="564981"]went to best buy cause i had mad corporate gift cards[/thread]

ill be switching compaines once this drops(currently with sprint) & dont know who to bounce to

i feel bad for you, you will be happy with anyone else :lol:

Tmobile is good, i assume your in chicago because if you are in a major city its :pimp:

but if money aint an issue, Verizon all the way

Yeah I have T-Mobile and you won't hear too many complaints from me. As long as you're in/around a major city you'll be good. I live in Philly, work in Delaware, and spend most of my summer in a small beach town in South Jersey and I get good LTE service in all of those places. Seems like they're constantly upgrading and improving their towers as I wasn't even getting 3G in Jersey just 2 years ago. Prices are very good too.

Last edited:
Ready to finally have 4g speeds.  My 4s is slow as hell.  It is completely full and tells me i can't take any more pictures when i open the camera app because of how full it is.

I sadly wish the next iphone wasn't so big.  I love the size of the 4s

Ready to finally have 4g speeds.  My 4s is slow as hell.  It is completely full and tells me i can't take any more pictures when i open the camera app because of how full it is.

I sadly wish the next iphone wasn't so big.  I love the size of the 4s
im just curious and just a general question. How do you guys max out your phones memory? I mean with so many streaming music/movie/tv apps... cant see how you could fill it with music. Then you take into account so many cloud storage programs ie skydrive,box,dropbox etc, dont see how it could be pictures/documents. (although i keep plenty of pics/videos on my phone...having kids its pretty much a given, and even then i have literally maybe close to 1,000 pics etc) and yet even with my 32GB 5S im not even close to using half the storage.

I iuno i just dont get it/understand. 

You have to delete and reinstall apps after awhile because they store data. I think that is also why ios runs so well

I'm having a change of heart for the 5.5 in. I wear skinny jeans and I don't wanna walk around pulling out my phone and looking like Zach Morris

im just curious and just a general question. How do you guys max out your phones memory? I mean with so many streaming music/movie/tv apps... cant see how you could fill it with music. Then you take into account so many cloud storage programs ie skydrive,box,dropbox etc, dont see how it could be pictures/documents. (although i keep plenty of pics/videos on my phone...having kids its pretty much a given, and even then i have literally maybe close to 1,000 pics etc) and yet even with my 32GB 5S im not even close to using half the storage.

not everyone has a 32gb phone... you might not be close to half ( 32/2 = 16) most are capped cause most have the 16gb 

not everyone has a 32gb phone... you might not be close to half ( 32/2 = 16) most are capped cause most have the 16gb 
Yep, and in actuality that equates to about 13GB. 

I believe what he was saying is that regardless of memory on your phone you shouldn't be capped due to cloud services like Dropbox, iCloud, etc which allow you move info from your phone to those services.

This has probably been answered but why is Verizon expensive? And is it worth to switch?

I currently have sprint.

This has probably been answered but why is Verizon expensive? And is it worth to switch?

I currently have sprint.

Sprint is the worst

and yes Verizon is worth it if the price wont affect your wallet

I have drop box but my phone is jail broken too so i have a ton of "other"

I have 433 photos and 6 videos.  I have a ton of music.  So i am at the one in one out stage for pictures.  I put a bunch in my drop box periodically then it catches up.  Then while all this is happening im amassing more music (downloading directly from phone youtube to ipod on phone, pandora downloader) more text message attachements, contacts, text and ring tones...etc.

I have drop box but my phone is jail broken too so i have a ton of "other"

I have 433 photos and 6 videos.  I have a ton of music.  So i am at the one in one out stage for pictures.  I put a bunch in my drop box periodically then it catches up.  Then while all this is happening im amassing more music (downloading directly from phone youtube to ipod on phone, pandora downloader) more text message attachements, contacts, text and ring tones...etc.

text messages & spilrilla(Free mixtape app) is whats killing me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom