Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I really like the way T-Mobile works their plans/buying a new phone. Put a down payment on the phone and then pay a set amount each month. Once it's paid off it's yours to do with as you please, and they offer to unlock it for free.

I only owe $100 on my 5 from them. Gonna pay that off, get them to unlock it, sell it on eBay or CL and put that money towards the 6. I want the 4.7in but if they're gonna hold back the features I might have to go with the 5.5in.

why would they hold back features? its a brand new phone

if apple does that to its customers they can go straight to hell. force people to pay $700 for a new phone and limit it because a bigger is gonna release which wont even sell as much phones as the 4.7 because the size itself is ridiculous
Don't know but I've heard rumors that only the 5.5in will have the sapphire coated glass and certain iOS features.

I probably agree that the lightening cables are too thin, but the reason people have issues with them, though, is because of using the phone while it's charging so it wears on the crease at the top

This problem doesnt happen with laptops or other optionally corded electronics tho

Mine was also but I got the battery replaced. Good as new. I riding with the ip5 until it brakes down completely.

How much did you get charged to replace the battery. My battery is turrible

It's covered under the 1 year warranty/AppleCare, otherwise I think it's 79

Prolly bout to flip my 5s before the prices start dropping, still don't know if I even want a bigger phone yet :lol:

I probably agree that the lightening cables are too thin, but the reason people have issues with them, though, is because of using the phone while it's charging so it wears on the crease at the top

This problem doesnt happen with laptops or other optionally corded electronics tho

You don't plug a 2 ft cord into your laptop and hold it to your ear while it charges, that's the difference

Edit: or it would happen with the laptop chargers as well, same Apple tech

Last edited:
I put my phone next to a 4.7 something tonight at the bar, so I could see.
It was plenty.
5.5 has to be Galaxy Note size.
'Googles Galaxy Note screen size'

Edit: photo
View media item 1105612

Last edited:
Still rollin with the 4S :x :x :smh: :smh:

Been eligible for an upgrade since Jan and it's taking everything in me not to break down and cop a 5S :lol:

Couple more months, man.

how sure are we about a september release? 

just lost my 5
frown.gif

I'm copping the 32gb this time around. I always say that when I'm heading to the store. Then I see the price on release day and I back out and cop the 16gb.

That phone runs mad slow on OS7 and they arent worried about every new iPhone release, yet they still hold on.

Back
Top Bottom