Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Ok Spigen users. I need Amazon to deliver 2 cases today. Which ones do you recommend? I’m fairly careful with my iPhone but my wife typically beats hers a bit more. Any Spigen cases you would recommend?

E069F7F8-79C9-4EC0-9107-8D225B2741EB.jpeg
Yooooo I actually know this guy I play basketball with him at that west 4th park the cage near NYU. Man small world.

Nice pics man I lived in NYC all my life but I just recently permanently moved to Texas for good.

Your pics are very dope. If you got more pics of west 4th pm me. I'll give you my email.

Much respect bro. Repped. For real

E069F7F8-79C9-4EC0-9107-8D225B2741EB.jpeg
Yooooo I actually know this guy I play basketball with him at that west 4th park the cage near NYU. Man small world.

Nice pics man I lived in NYC all my life but I just recently permanently moved to Texas for good.

Your pics are very dope. If you got more pics of west 4th pm me. I'll give you my email.

Much respect bro. Repped. For real

No way it really is a small world. I hung around that day for a minute watching them play. Yeah PM me your email and I'll send you some man. Thanks a lot homie. Hope all is going well in Texas

No way it really is a small world. I hung around that day for a minute watching them play. Yeah PM me your email and I'll send you some man. Thanks a lot homie. Hope all is going well in Texas

No problem. I play there like I'm going to church. You get some good ballers from time to time. that placed improved my game a lot went there after work. On Mondays only.

Thanks man Texas is cool. A lot more chilled and less rushed than NYC.

Ok Spigen users. I need Amazon to deliver 2 cases today. Which ones do you recommend? I’m fairly careful with my iPhone but my wife typically beats hers a bit more. Any Spigen cases you would recommend?
I got the Spigen Liquid Crystal case and I love it. Solid and cheap.

Is the silicone case for he X any good? When I cop it that’s what I want but wanna make sure that **** is actually gonna protect the screen and such

Don’t wanna drop another $200 for Apple care but I might have to :smh:

What car charger do you guys use? Also is there any way to be able to charge and listen to music at the same time? I'm on the 7.

If the PixelBuds don't restock I think AirPods will replace them on my next Bluetooth headphones list

wifey was able to cop a X yesterday in best buy after we found out Verizon screwed us over on our pre order and had to cancel it

Back
Top Bottom