Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Or just buy a $3 one off eBay, same exact case because I've owned them all. Yes tight fit, same material, etc etc

Told y'all months ago and some listened. No point in paying $25 for 2 cent plastic mold

^do they last? $3 for a case sounds like it will last for 3 weeks

Not saying peel is superior, hell I just got it so I dont know, but u get what u pay for

Or just buy a $3 one off eBay, same exact case because I've owned them all. Yes tight fit, same material, etc etc

Told y'all months ago and some listened. No point in paying $25 for 2 cent plastic mold
Peel made that BAG. Their FB ad has almost 1Million views they have an ad for their screen protector too.

$3 for a case isn't anything to be concerned about as long as it isn't made of paper. You can buy regular silicone cases from Walmart for $5 or less. The may not look cool or the cutouts are weird. You can tell the i7 case was for i6 because the cutout in the bottom was large enough for the headphone jack. You won't find any hybrid or rugged cases for that price (not that I've seen).

^do they last? $3 for a case sounds like it will last for 3 weeks

Not saying peel is superior, hell I just got it so I dont know, but u get what u pay for

They are made of the exact stuff peel cases are made of :lol:

I've had the cheap eBay and another brand that had them out before peel which had them priced at $20

Same exact cases minus the branding. Budding saw my cheap eBay one and thought it was the peel and I said nah I got it off eBay for nothing. He ended up buying the peel and did comparison, same exact ****

They do last and they stay tight, any of those cases will slightly stretch and become looser over time if you keep removing the case from the phone

I'm just saying I peeped the dudes link, just don't think anyone on here should be spending that money for that case when it's 0.033 thin or whatever and all the cheaper alternatives are the same exact thing.

Atleast with the leather cases, there's fake leather and real leather and higher price point does make a difference

Seen rumors of red iPhone 7 being announced soon?

If so, kinda jelly

CONSIDERING IM AN ADVOCATE FOR ALL THINGS RED....:lol: THIS TOO HAS ME JELLY :rolleyes

I ROCK WITH CLEAR CASES FOR THE MOST PART SO I'LL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE RED.

Got myself and wifey a pair when they had that visa checkout take $25.00 and these are definitely the best wireless headphones I have ever had. Battery life is great and so is the fast charging. Only downfall is the case it comes in is small. Ended up getting the mophie case charger which I highly recommend.
Is that mophie case a hard shell or soft? Was also looking at it for the beats x.

Long time no see in this thread, just wondering if anyone in here has an iphone 6 plus or 6S plus for sale in here? (preferably 64gb and above)

Upgraded to unlimited plus on AT&T, only had 5gb/month before and I usually end up using like 6-7 so def saving money

Was gonna do the other one but I asked a rep in the chat and the cheaper one is only 3G and the more expensive is 4g LTE

Upgraded to unlimited plus on AT&T, only had 5gb/month before and I usually end up using like 6-7 so def saving money

Was gonna do the other one but I asked a rep in the chat and the cheaper one is only 3G and the more expensive is 4g LTE

I was just about to come in here and ask what the difference was. So seriously it's 3G vs 4G that's all? If I have a phone capable of 4G why would I not want that one? :lol:

I was just about to come in here and ask what the difference was. So seriously it's 3G vs 4G that's all? If I have a phone capable of 4G why would I not want that one?
laugh.gif
to save acouple bucks but when they strike out on a drop when they gotta use their cellular data they complain

laugh.gif

Last edited:
If I wanna get an iPhone activated in Mexico, can I buy a used att phone from the us or does it have to be unlocked?

Back
Top Bottom