Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I was just going to trade my 64gb 6 to BB, they're offering $235 I think.

I've never sold anything on craigslist but do you guys usually sell it face to face?

Im not gonna lie, its sketchy for both parties. You just have to make sure you meet in a public location (store, bank, police station etc.).

I prefer bank or grocery store because I can check the money before i hand over the merchandise.

And never drive to them, if they want it, they will have to drive to you.

This guy tat I sold my 6 to had said it was a replacement for his phone until he got the 7+. When I met him, he said his son had broken his phone so he saved up money to buy a used one. he paid with $20's, $10's and$5's..

The sketchy part was that he did not get out of the car and he had his right hand tucked to the his right side of his body. I didnt say anything, I just greeted him and showed him the phone. He said perfect and handed over the cash. I counted the money, shook his left hand and walked away.

Even when he put the car in reverse, he used his left hand to switch gears. I dont know if he was hidin something or he was just handicapped. But not matter what, I was ready to limp away (had knee surgery).

Im not gonna lie, its sketchy for both parties. You just have to make sure you meet in a public location (store, bank, police station etc.).

I prefer bank or grocery store because I can check the money before i hand over the merchandise.

This guy tat I sold my 6 to had said it was a replacement for his phone until he got the 7+. When I met him, he said his son had broken his phone so he saved up money to buy a used one. he paid with $20's, $10's and$5's..

The sketchy part was that he did not get out of the car and he had his right hand tucked to the his right side of his body. I didnt say anything, I just greeted him and showed him the phone. He said perfect and handed over the cash. I counted the money, shook his left hand and walked away.

Even when he put the car in reverse, he used his left hand to switch gears. I dont know if he was hidin something or he was just handicapped. But not matter what, I was ready to limp away (had knee surgery).

Luckily everything went smooth sounds like he was holding just in case you tried to run off with the money and phone. Gotta be careful with craigslist nowadays. I only meet at banks and police departments during the day straight up :lol:.

man f' that, not worth the risk, I think I'll just take BBs offer and get it over with

also, ordered thursday night and received today even though expected delivery was the end of october

no complaints

View media item 2181420

What about those who ordered 7+ in store,

have you guys received your phones yet? OR an update?

I keep getting emails from sprint saying "Its worth the wait". Then it goes on to say that they've acknowledge my order and are trying to fill it ASAP.

Theres no tracking number, only way to track it is through the stores. We all know how busy they are :rolleyes

Apple gave me a brand new iPhone

Battery went from 100% to 10% warning in 5 hours with barely any use

Phone was getting hot as hell all day too

If it was any other worker, they prob wouldn't have done it.

Let's hope this ones better

Meet at starbucks or some sort of cafe

Rules for a successful transaction when selling online

Clean your item

Take good pictures

Disclose everything and be honest with your description and condition

Its essentially an advertisement and you are competing with other people selling the same thing
Be discrete and transparent and people will come to you

Last edited:

I have the phone on the charger right now and it is getting pretty warm, it's updating/restoring from the icloud at the moment.

My wife's 7 plus has this issue as well. Hoping for same outcome

Last edited:
^ ^ ^
BestBuy
7+ 128GB Matte Black

Initial reaction after a couple of hours on the 7+ and coming from the 6.

I have to get used to the size quick, the screen looks so much better but there were a few instances where it felt like it was going to slip and fall.

The Touch ID on these are incredibly quick, on the 6 it takes a second before you can get in while on this one it's instant.

Speaking of the home button, I've gotten used to it quick and it's nice but it feels less of a button when you aren't holding it and you use the button while on the top of the desk.

I like it that the other apps do not need to close when I open another, usually when I have an app or a game open and I open another, the other one completely closes and has to load but not with the 7+ which is great.

The 7+ is also much smoother especially on apps, there are practically no lag and pics looks great in comparison to the 6.

Overall this is worth the upgrade, very happy with it.

Phones are one of the things that are very hard to "scam" for

Everything is locked down from tracking number, serial and imei

you would be suprise my friend.

Wheres thers a will, theres a way. I remember watching a documentary on this over in brazil, its a risky process but pays well. Its on netflix, i forgot the name |I

Last edited:
Yesssirrrrr! iPhone 7+ finally came in today (tpying from it now). About to finally set up my Apple Watch! BLACK on BLACK!

Anybody pick up the new Apple Watch? Thinking about coppin
Trying to get it but its sold out on apple's website...Does anybody know whats different about the Nike apple watch? Can i just get a series 2 sport edition and just get the nike+ app and get the same features the Nike watch has? I would just get the Nike watch but the band is ugly imo.

I think pretty much just the sport band that's different and that's why there is no price increase for the Nike version.

Finally hopped on this Apple Music wave. Pretty legit 
nthat.gif
I wish I was a student so I can get that discount but I'm gonna sign up as well
I have been tempted to try it out, but I am still on the Google Play subscription from when I was with Android. My entire library is uploaded there (yes, it is still in iTunes on my iMac as well though
laugh.gif
). Once they added YouTube Red as part of it though so I can make custom music playlists and no ads/commercials, it is hard for me to want to drop their plan. 
Signed up to Apple Music with student discount.  I have Google Play but they don't offer student discount.  I'm feelin Apple Music tho, might stay.

Edit: The good thing is that Google Play has a free ad supported subscription for your own uploaded music and keeping the radio stations so I can still keep both. 

Last edited:
Had to downgrade from iOS 10.0.2 to 9.3.5. New UI is just not appealing to me. Music app looks trash as well. Card notifications and control panel are trash too. Adding balloons to iMessage was cool I guess.

Had to downgrade from iOS 10.0.2 to 9.3.5. New UI is just not appealing to me. Music app looks trash as well. Card notifications and control panel are trash too. Adding balloons to iMessage was cool I guess.

[emoji]128529[/emoji]

yo I'm pretty much over the excitement now :lol:

I'm not even worried about this October 18th ship date. Not lookin like I'm gonna get bumped up any earlier.

I did however find out that one of my co workers used to work for Apple and her roommates still do.. they get like a 25% discount on anything from there.. so I get like $15 off that leather case. :pimp:

Luckily everything went smooth sounds like he was holding just in case you tried to run off with the money and phone. Gotta be careful with craigslist nowadays. I only meet at banks and police departments during the day straight up :lol:.

man f' that, not worth the risk, I think I'll just take BBs offer and get it over with

also, ordered thursday night and received today even though expected delivery was the end of october

no complaints

View media item 2181420
Yeah, just stick with BestBuy haaaaa!

I was just going to trade my 64gb 6 to BB, they're offering $235 I think.

I've never sold anything on craigslist but do you guys usually sell it face to face?
I've sold numerous phones and shoes on CL. The best thing to do is meet at public place. I always put in post meet at one of the two major malls in my area. Also, for phones I post meet at AT&T so they can a) verify the phone has a clean IMEI face to face and if they have issues they can get them all figured out there. Some people just want to buy it to take internationally and if that's the case then I tell them meet me at my choice of bank lobby. Meet in the middle, show them the goods. If they're satisfied, then I ask for the cash and I take to the teller and deposit it into my account. I ask them to check the money to see if its real and no issues. Once deposited into my account I hand over the goods and we part ways. Always worked in the past for me. Never had any issues.

Back
Top Bottom