Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I have the Ultra 1. Battery is ok now. Probably a day and a half. Hopefully the 3 has more color ways and way better battery.

My pops wanted to check out the new iPad Pro, of course I’m down so I met him at the nearest Apple Store.
Played with the new devices for a bit. Ended up getting him the new 13 inch pro 512gb. I ain’t leaving empty handed so I got the new 11 inch pro to replace my mini 6.
My dad never asks for gifts. He’d rather spend time with family, especially his grand kids. At least he’s a techie so I won’t have to help him set it up.
Big jump in tech, obviously, but this thing is so sick. Debating the new Smart Keyboard Folio for times when I don’t need to bring my MacBook with me.

My pops wanted to check out the new iPad Pro, of course I’m down so I met him at the nearest Apple Store.
Played with the new devices for a bit. Ended up getting him the new 13 inch pro 512gb. I ain’t leaving empty handed so I got the new 11 inch pro to replace my mini 6.
My dad never asks for gifts. He’d rather spend time with family, especially his grand kids. At least he’s a techie so I won’t have to help him set it up.
Big jump in tech, obviously, but this thing is so sick. Debating the new Smart Keyboard Folio for times when I don’t need to bring my MacBook with me.

Got one of these for my m2 13" air. Better than the magic keyboard imo. Huge trackpad, backlit keys, function keys and can detach the keyboard and use the ipad with the kickstand when watching movies and stuff.

Wifey got me the new magic Keyboard and Apple Pencil pro for my birthday/Father’s Day but I’m still holding off on buying the new iPad Pro 13 inch until a case that’s compatibile with the Magic Keyboard case comes out. Idk what’s going on but all the companies that made them for the M1 and M2 iPad pros still haven’t dropped them yet.
IMG_0979.jpeg

How many of y’all fully, or almost, in the Apple Ecosystem? I think I’m almost there
15 Pro, M4 iPad 11”, M1 MBA, Ultra watch, Apple TV 4K, 2nd gen AirPod (least used item)

I'm pretty deep.

12 pro max, macbook pro m1 16", ipad air 13, ipad 9th gen, apple tv 4k, homepod mini.
Sold my applewatch and in the process of selling my airpods pro 2. Watch keeps me too connected. Phone is more than good enough when I'm not at home. Airpods have been replaced by Sony XM5's.

How many of y’all fully, or almost, in the Apple Ecosystem? I think I’m almost there
15 Pro, M4 iPad 11”, M1 MBA, Ultra watch, Apple TV 4K, 2nd gen AirPod (least used item)

FULLY THERE.

15PM, 12PM, IMAC, IPAD, IPOD(old school i know, it stays in my truck), ULTRA WATCH, AIR PODS, AIR TAGS, 2 APPLE TV BOXES.

I’m pretty much fully in except for the Apple TV, my Chromecast works fine.

Genuinely happy with all the products I own from them

I had an Apple Watch but I’ve stopped wearing it recently as I didn’t like how tied I was to my devices with it.

At the moment I have an iPhone, MacBook Pro, AirPods Pro 1G

Never really liked Apple TV tbh.

Debating getting a HomePod, I don’t know anyone that actually has/uses it.
its good
the only gripe i have is anyone on the wifi network can stream to it, so if i have a guest at the crib and they press speaker on a call, it shows as an option
i could technically put guests on the guest wifi network but wish the homepod could have some control on who has access.

Pretty much fully now. I still use my old Galaxy S8+ almost daily, son has kids fire tablet if that counts.

14Pro, AirPods Max, Pods Pro 2, AppleTV, MacBook Pro from 2011 rarely use, iPad Pro M2, Series 6 Watch

I was on Samsung after iPhone 4 up until 2021 when I got a regular 13

Debating getting a HomePod, I don’t know anyone that actually has/uses it.

I got 1 as a gift cpl years ago and I think I’ve used maybe 5 times. I definitely did not want it set up to use and talk to like folks do with Alexa. I was going for just a speaker when I can turn up some music or movie when I’m alone no fan.

The damn thing is so hard to get connected or run correctly. Idk if I’m just dumb with it or what but it’s nowhere near as easy to use like all the other Apple products I have.

I recently switched routers and when I tried to use it it couldn’t find the pod on the old network so it put me through all kinds of fits trying to get it set up again nothing worked. So I put it back in the drawer and grabbed the ole reliable Bose Mini II Soundlink

I'm not sure that the 80% charge optimization option actually works to extend battery health. I set that option as soon as I got my phone 15 pro Max and I'm down to 90% battery health. I even made a post last year that I wanted to see if I would get better battery health using the option in hopes of having more than 89% health when I trade it in.

Dang
90% is crazy
What’s your battery health stats?
I’m still at 100% capacity, cycle count 176, first use Oct 2023
I charge mine every night but detach from the charger before falling asleep

Just iPhone and iPad.

I had a Mac Studio but returned it. Didn’t even open it :lol:. Just didn’t have any use for it.

iphone + ipad as my main desktop + airpods pro but i dont really use anything else that has an apple alternative outside of a fire stick and ps5

i used to have an apple watch but it wasnt consistently connecting to my phone and syncing my runs so it just got annoying, also didnt want to keep spending hundreds on a disposable watch

I like that Apple Watch take.
This Ultra that I have may be the last I own.
Until the Ultra 3 debuts, I prob would be easily coerced to get it.

I got Apple Arcade for my 7 yr old, and myself, and it's been fun. Would like to see some games akin to what's on consoles given the actual tech the tiny Apple TV can hold up to.
Haven't been playing my gaming PC as much recently

Pretty much fully now. I still use my old Galaxy S8+ almost daily, son has kids fire tablet if that counts.

14Pro, AirPods Max, Pods Pro 2, AppleTV, MacBook Pro from 2011 rarely use, iPad Pro M2, Series 6 Watch

I was on Samsung after iPhone 4 up until 2021 when I got a regular 13

I got 1 as a gift cpl years ago and I think I’ve used maybe 5 times. I definitely did not want it set up to use and talk to like folks do with Alexa. I was going for just a speaker when I can turn up some music or movie when I’m alone no fan.

The damn thing is so hard to get connected or run correctly. Idk if I’m just dumb with it or what but it’s nowhere near as easy to use like all the other Apple products I have.

I recently switched routers and when I tried to use it it couldn’t find the pod on the old network so it put me through all kinds of fits trying to get it set up again nothing worked. So I put it back in the drawer and grabbed the ole reliable Bose Mini II Soundlink
I just got a HomePod this year. I liked it so much I got a second one.

I use it to connect to my Apple TV as a replacement for a sound bar. I like that it’s “wireless”, has Dolby atmos, and the enhanced dialogue now lets me watch a sitcom with my wife without using the dreaded subtitles. Music on two HomePods sound great as well.

I came from a fire tv/Amazon echo studio. That setup killed me between the lag, voice sync, and disconnects. I bit down, paid the Apple tax and have my current setup. Totally worth it because with apple - it just works.

I'm not sure that the 80% charge optimization option actually works to extend battery health. I set that option as soon as I got my phone 15 pro Max and I'm down to 90% battery health. I even made a post last year that I wanted to see if I would get better battery health using the option in hopes of having more than 89% health when I trade it in.
i just checked my settings,
max capacity is 93%
cycle count 296
manufacture date july 2023
first use september 2023

Back
Top Bottom