Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got my 11 inch iPad pro in and this screen is night and day better than my old mini. I’ll eventually get the keyboard but $299 is too steep right now

Screenshot 2024-05-20 at 5.03.18 AM.png

Had the last model for my 12.9". Way better than the Magic Keyboard imo. Detachable keyboard, huge trackpad and more protection.

Ordering one for my 13" Air.

Hopeful they give us more styles for Ultra 3. Was damn disappointed when it was the same damn watch on the 2 :lol:

I like how the nano-glass looks on the studio display and am interested in getting an ipad w it mainly to draw but they only put it on the 1Tb 13 inch, like $2k minimum. Apple stay finessing.

picking up my the 13 inch pro this week with the new magic keyboard. still debating on upgrading my current apple pencil though.

just waiting on a case thats compatable with the magic keyboard. this is the one that i have on my M1. i only use the ipad docked into my desktop set up, and in the magic keyboard when im out and about so i just need something to protect the exposed sides when its jumping around in my bag.

1716217060422.png

When I’m on my iPhone and I hit alerts at the top, it automatically marks everything as read now. Before I use to have to hit the thread to mark it as read. Anyone else dealing with this?

I didn’t change anything in my preferences, not sure if it’s an iPhone thing or NT thing.

When I’m on my iPhone and I hit alerts at the top, it automatically marks everything as read now. Before I use to have to hit the thread to mark it as read. Anyone else dealing with this?

I didn’t change anything in my preferences, not sure if it’s an iPhone thing or NT thing.

Mine started doing it too.

This site has more changes that are trash every week. Word to the awesome ads that take up your whole screen or open a whole new tab

yes mine does that too. and all my notifications are white and i can’t see them then they slowly fade to where i can see them

and the page will just randomly refresh even when im on good wifi

so theres going to be more advance features for AI for paid subscribers, just like Samsung is going to do.

wonder what those extra features are going to be

I’m turning into an old man but I’ve said it to every android fanboy in the past however many years - I don’t care to customize my Home Screen much. If anything I’ll hit a dark mode and just leave it at that

Other than that I don’t think I’ve seen much of anything in iOS 18 that I’m excited for

being able to change the color of your apps looks terrible.

looks like some 2009 jail broken ipod touch with those ugly custom icons :sick:

im shocked apple is allowing this, considering their whole market branding is all about a clean simple aesthetic.

product manager done goofed or whoever was in charge of that idea

im shocked apple is allowing this, considering their whole market branding is all about a clean simple aesthetic.

Nail on the head

They’re just trying to finally rebuttal all the Android peeps who brag about their customization :lol:

Idk why they’re doing it now tbh they should just be redesigning iOS overall at this point

it looks like the icons still needs to be in a certain row and column within a grid so you cant just place anything anywhere and have overlapping icons like they do on android, its still set and organized cleanly for the most part

they ran out of features lol
the message reactions looks horrible
Anyone here roc the Mac Studio?
i been wanting one
currently rocking an m1 mac mini as my side machine and its great for email, browing and movies

i been wanting one
currently rocking an m1 mac mini as my side machine and its great for email, browing and movies
My M1 Mini is still my daily workhorse. Seeing a little 'lag' but works great.

i been wanting one

I have one coming tomorrow but am realizing that I don’t have a clue what I’d use it for:lol:

I can do some gaming on it but I have a pretty gnarly PC

My M1 Mini is still my daily workhorse. Seeing a little 'lag' but works great.
yeah theres no reason to replace it,
I have one coming tomorrow but am realizing that I don’t have a clue what I’d use it for:lol:

I can do some gaming on it but I have a pretty gnarly PC
So the studios are actually realllyyy powerful, most clients i work with use them for vfx and other creative things
even the base model is super good.

only reason i was thinking about getting one is if i can snag an m1 super model for like 600-700 on offer up.

My Series6 got ran over.
Filed a claim. 9 was the replacement. Was on backorder.
Ordered ULTRA2.
Very happy with the train of events that landed me on the ULTRA2.
Not only is size much better in circumference but also height.

Reminds me of the iphone4 glass screen that seemed to be "scratch resistant'
None the less the glass is far superior whether scratch proof or not.
Last full charge was Monday 8am.
At 26% now about to charge it.

Back
Top Bottom