Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
nyc757 nyc757 I just said I'm looking at the back of my SE lol so I looked a few hours ago. I'm team raw so I will see the back of my phone all the time The scratches aren't as noticeable on the metal back. Scratches will be extremely noticeable on a shiny black finish. I have deep scratches on my SE too. I'll put on a glossy skin on the back of the jet black .

I read what you wrote. My point is no one looks at the back of the phone so a shiny or matte finish only means something for about a minute.

Why cover up the shiny surface with a film? Just defeats the purpose of getting the finish.

Dont mind me, my questions are more rhetorical than geniue.

The front is where the magic happens

still got my original delivery date of the 28th. VZW customer here. :frown:

So jealous of the ppl who got bumped up delivery dates.

Anybody else that Pre ordered the iPhone from bestbuy online get a email saying it was delayed and give u a $100 coupon towards bestbuy? I got one and will probably cancel the phone. I only ordered from bestbuy as backup from ordering from Apple but it seems the apple one might come sooner. It's already preparing for shipment.

Anybody else that Pre ordered the iPhone from bestbuy online get a email saying it was delayed and give u a $100 coupon towards bestbuy? I got one and will probably cancel the phone. I only ordered from bestbuy as backup from ordering from Apple but it seems the apple one might come sooner. It's already preparing for shipment.

I'd most def take that $100 and wait. Free money > day 1 experience. Put that hundo on a new Xbone S.

I'm ******* hot man. Tmo stores are indeed getting like 3 phones a store (besides the big flagships in midtown) and no 256gb jet black models at all. Now im really tight my preorder never shipped.

Lol we see you apple...probably had a very low amount of 7+ models shipped out for launch day to drive up the hype
Literally nobody on Verizon got a 32gb plus, I've seen only 128 rose gold/black/very few jet blacks getting shipped today for Verizon preorders

Anybody's pre order from Apple get delayed? Was tracking my wife's 128gb rose gold 7+ and it was suppost to be delivered today but now ups website showing delay in shipping and now it's going to be delivered Saturday :frown:. Said due to operating conditions it was delayed.now it says Saturday delivery has been requested. Just wondering if anybody else is on the same boat?

Can someone check in if they find ANY store with Plus models? I don't think any stores did.

I'll be calling around today to see when the next shipments are expected.

Anybody's pre order from Apple get delayed? Was tracking my wife's 128gb rose gold 7+ and it was suppost to be delivered today but now ups website showing delay in shipping and now it's going to be delivered Saturday
frown.gif
. Said due to operating conditions it was delayed.now it says Saturday delivery has been requested. Just wondering if anybody else is on the same boat?
Why not request to have it picked up today at a UPS hub or store? 

How long does it typically take for the restocks? I usually wait until Novemeber or December to go get a new phone so that I don't have to deal with the disappointment of, say, only three phones being available at a given store during the initial release. I've got sprint if that matters.

When was the last time you looked at the back of your phone? That whole Jet Black Finish is trash, multi-billion not able to make a quality product. 

Are you talking about it getting scratched up?

Because the jet black is dope. Have you seen it in person?

Back
Top Bottom