Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The rep he spoke with said that the credits will be instant. He also got overnight shipping for once its released. I guess it depends on the rep :lol:

Good looks,

Just what I saw in the Tmobile Reddit. Sometimes it's instant and sometime it takes a min

That's what I'm trying to figure out .. $569 is the price I pay if I turn my iPhone in and mail it ..$759 is the one time only payment .. to pay it off completely

That seems kinda high because if you went on the 24 month plan and have made 6 payments already at $31.24, paying the $569 you'll end up paying for the phone completely so I don't know why you would need to trade in your phone since it should be yours.

If you're on the 24 month plan you need to pay at least 12 payments or 50% of the phone and trade it in to upgrade. So basically $31.24 x 12 = $374.88. If you've made 6 months of payments then you should only have to pay $187.44 plus trade your phone in.

I'd say go and talk to a rep at an ATT or customer service rep to get it straightened out.

T-Mobile reps were confusing talking bout the 150$ down, the credits, and trade in value, but I got it taken care of.

220$ for the 128 7plus, 150$ down and the 70$ gets financed over 24 months with Bill credits.

Had to roll with matte black, jet black had a estimated delivery of end of November.

pre ordered a 128gb jet black 7 last night at 3:08am when the apple store went live for me.. ships 1-2 weeks though, hope that gets bumped up to sooner.

Last edited:
That seems kinda high because if you went on the 24 month plan and have made 6 payments already at $31.24, paying the $569 you'll end up paying for the phone completely so I don't know why you would need to trade in your phone since it should be yours.

If you're on the 24 month plan you need to pay at least 12 payments or 50% of the phone and trade it in to upgrade. So basically $31.24 x 12 = $374.88. If you've made 6 months of payments then you should only have to pay $187.44 plus trade your phone in.

I'd say go and talk to a rep at an ATT or customer service rep to get it straightened out.

View media item 2160345

Anyone do the iPhone 6/6S trade in yet

Gonna have to call this evening smh

I tried to trade in my 6S Plus and in person they couldnt take my payment. Website still messed up and cant do it online. I wont even get my phone on release date smh

The possible shipping delay is making me sit tight, but now I'm on the fence about making the jump. I just got my 6s+ replaced at the Apple Store so I basically have a brand new phone. iOS 10 plus the jailbreak so hold us over right @GrizzlyAnimal :lol:

These lease, payment plans and trade in phone plans are confusing and the cellular company reps aint making it any easier. That Apple plan was the easiest to follow

I am on apples website trying to figure out exactly how this Upgrade Plan works and i am so lost.
So you have to pay 24 months of payment for your 7, but 12 months in you get to start ANOTHER 24 month plan for the iphone 8?

Financially how does this make sense?

Can someone cliff note (AKA DUMMY TALK) this program for me.
I notice it comes with apple care, if it seems worth it I will just join that program instead of stupid ATT Next which gives you no benefits.

pls respond :nerd:

Thinking about switching from AT&T. How's T-Mobile and Sprint???

Depends on the service area. It varies for everyone. W/ T-Mo the larger the area the better they are, but they are very hit or miss indoors honestly.

I was going to upgrade until the lady told me $545 down. Nah, I'll make 12 timely payments and upgrade next year. Not that serious for me.

This,

I've had both and never had any issues with this. Also if you viewed the keynote, Apple is still selling the 6s/6s plus in 64/128gb configurations. That tells me this isn't a widespread issue

As someone who is dealing with it with my 6 plus and who looks online, 11% of all apple store repair visits are for the 6 plus touch disease. For one issue to be that high a percentage in one device out of all is widespread. Apple is choosing to ignore it because its a hardware defect and not software.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...ccounting-for-about-11-of-apple-store-repairs

Edit: It's only on the 6 plus, not the 6S. They made the 6S boards different.

Last edited:
Depends on the service area. It varies for everyone. W/ T-Mo the larger the area the better they are, but they are very hit or miss indoors honestly.

I was going to upgrade until the lady told me $545 down. Nah, I'll make 12 timely payments and upgrade next year. Not that serious for me.
I'm in LA! Hopefully it's good/should be.

As someone who is dealing with it with my 6 plus and who looks online, 11% of all apple store repair visits are for the 6 plus touch disease. For one issue to be that high a percentage in one device out of all is widespread. Apple is choosing to ignore it because its a hardware defect and not software.

http://appleinsider.com/articles/16...ccounting-for-about-11-of-apple-store-repairs

Edit: It's only on the 6 plus, not the 6S. They made the 6S boards different.

Right on. Didn't know it was that high of a percentage.

T-Mobile reps were confusing talking bout the 150$ down, the credits, and trade in value, but I got it taken care of.

220$ for the 128 7plus, 150$ down and the 70$ gets financed over 24 months with Bill credits.

Had to roll with matte black, jet black had a estimated delivery of end of November.
this is after trade in correct?

is there any difference with the jet black and matte?

i really want the jet, but if i have to wait another month for it i can settle with matte.

hell ive had a gold 6 for two years color preference wont bother me.

also whats better ATT insurance or AppleCare?

Last edited:
Jet black will have you hating life after a week between cleaning the fingerprints and eyeballing the micro scratches.

If you had a 3g/3gs then you'll know that it's like. It looks pretty, so long as you wear white gloves when handling it.

You'd think Apple would try to incorporate that scratch proof stuff they added to blurays.

Sounds like you haven't had your phone too long or you got the 24 month next?

Just copped the 6s Plus in February [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]..

But I have another line that's eligible for upgrade .. so I'll be paying on 2 phones right?

Yup, if you go with NEXT. That $569 is if you pay off the phone in whole I assume? What's the price you would have to pay if you trade it in?

Yup I gotta pay like 463 if I wanna buy out the phone. 163 if I upgrade through att but I want that AppleCare. I'm just gonna wait a few months

Man, my mom pays my bill and I just logged onto att and my bill is $110 a month plus my next payment :x. Gonna switch to T-Mobile for that $70 umlimited whenever I can

Next year the 7s or 8 prolly will have the dual cam, though ive gotten a new dslr which takes amazing pics.

The 128gb storage sounds cool though.

Wonder how many broken screens there will be now that everyone wants to flaunt their blacked out phones with no cases. :lol:

Honestly, I love the space grey color.

Last edited:
Both my phones are supposed to be delivered by Sept 16th. The rose gold 7+ is preparing to ship but my black 128gb 7+ is still processing [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I aint never been a part of an iphone release so I dont know how the availability works.

But I shouldnt have a problem walking in a T-Mobile store after 9/23 and copping on site right?

Idk about a T-Mobile store but you can always check availability on Apple.com and just upgrade at the store

Jet black will have you hating life after a week between cleaning the fingerprints and eyeballing the micro scratches.

If you had a 3g/3gs then you'll know that it's like. It looks pretty, so long as you wear white gloves when handling it.

hahaha.

thats why i want it though. reminds me of those days.

Just placed my 7+128g matte black order through my verizon account. I really hope the size doesnt bother me :lol:

Says will be delivered to my house by Oct. tho :rolleyes Hopefully itll be here sooner.

I also placed my phone info in the verizon trade in program and theyre giving me 400$ for my 5s..not bad

Back
Top Bottom