Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Rocking a iPhone without a case is murder. Already have a dent on the bottom left corner of my 6s+ Because of one short drop in my apartment :smh: hows beta 6 ?

iPod touch came in clutch when I was in college and didn't have a smartphone (about 2009). Let me download ResponseWare and bypass spending $60 on a clicker. RIP to that little thing

Anyone else feel like they're making the iPhone too android-esque?

Like, the new keyboard sound and the new lock noise?

**** feels like an LG phone

Hey Memphis
We are on The same boat.Apple will replace your phone for Around 330.My carrier is sprint And They told me The phone Was bent some how.the swiping is off and texting is hard.

Anyone of you have a slight wobble/loose home button on the 6s?

Mine started to have a slight click when I start pressing it and then clicks again.

Has anyone tried one of those wraps for an iPhone. I remember years ago I got my iPhone 4 wrapped w/ a screen protector at best buy. The guy looked at me like I was insane and asked about it today. I did some searching and slickwraps seems to only wrap the phone but it doesn't protect the screen Invisishield seems to only protect the screen. Is there a product that does both?

Yea that black is :smokin, but not enough to warrant an upgrade, especially with the rumors of the 2017 model being a complete design change. The 6s will be just fine. Now I will be able to get more leather cases on the low :nthat:

Has anyone tried one of those wraps for an iPhone. I remember years ago I got my iPhone 4 wrapped w/ a screen protector at best buy. The guy looked at me like I was insane and asked about it today. I did some searching and slickwraps seems to only wrap the phone but it doesn't protect the screen Invisishield seems to only protect the screen. Is there a product that does both?

Try best skins ever or dbrand.

No love for this. Im still using it on my 4.

View media item 2135544

yikesgirlno.gif

I'm Apple all day but Samsung killed it with the Note 7 design.
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-7-vs-Apple-iPhone-6s-Plus-017.jpg

I would never buy a Phablet though

Last edited:
so my sister got a 6s plus back in December and its all messed up, her screen is cracked and phone is unresponsive ir lines come thru on the scree, what are her options to get a new phone and the cost?

Yeah, that Note 7 looks fire..bigger screen in a smaller phone with a great design. If I didn't already try to go back to Android a few weeks ago I would have definitely went back to try the new note. But I got my fix and will be staying put for a long while.

Note 7 is fuego.

But iPhone is the standard for me. It works perfectly. I can't switch up.

I was messing around with the note 7 the other day, and its definitely the smoothest android phone I've ever picked up.

Anyway to backup my phone (64GB) with an external HD instead of using my macbook air's HD (not enough space at the moment)?

Anyone know if Apple will make a Lightning adapter (for the 7) that connects to the tip of the headphones? Looks like they might make everyone buy a new set of bluetooth wireless headphones and making the ones we been using obsolete 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom