Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I got the space grey 64 GB 6 plus. Had it since release. Had the same weak arguments with folks about how the 6 plus was the better phone prior to release... After having it for a few days I realize that it's not. It's too big to be pratical as a phone and too small to be a really good tablet. If yall wanna be real it seems like a phone for people that wanna save on buying a good tablet... It's size makes it pointless in my opinion. But get the phone you like. I think it was moreso a ploy to get Android users to convert.

You didn't HAVE to ... You actually chose to

Just sayin ... Nobody is making any of us purchase a new phone, contract or not

I'm glad I have patience. I'm not buying a phone unless I have an upgrade. My contract ended yesterday.

Last edited:
Definitely more than satisfied with the 6+. I wasn't expecting the battery life to be this good but its held up nicely. Just need to find a good case and I'm set.

I check randomly everyday for 6 plus availability at apple stores near my house online, I take it another 3-4 weeks is accurate.

Doesn't really matter what I do, I browse the net, check my social media, chat with my peoples, check emails, play around with editing pics...point is I'm not ashamed to say I spend a lot of time on my phone...we live in different times bruh..

I'm assuming the apple store is the best bet for snagging a 6plus now lol

Outside the apple store and people already lined up... Is the demand for the 6 that high or are people really camping out for 6 pluses still?

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
The title really kills me here, the black market, LOL, well, i suppose those long *** lines for J's should also be considered the "black market" huh? don't get why someone takes the time out to make a video like this, if the avg. person who understood basic concepts of Econ 101 saw this video, and a video of a bunch of people standing in lines for sneakers, come on, what would look more stupid???

The title really kills me here, the black market, LOL, well, i suppose those long *** lines for J's should also be considered the "black market" huh? don't get why someone takes the time out to make a video like this, if the avg. person who understood basic concepts of Econ 101 saw this video, and a video of a bunch of people standing in lines for sneakers, come on, what would look more stupid???

Both are kinda stupid when you really think about it...but it's basic supply and demand...it's not my particular cup of tea

Just ordered iphone 6+ 64gb. Check your in-store availability through apple.com

Did you go thru the purchase flow and check for "in store pickup availability"?
Yes. http://store.apple.com/us/buy-iphone/iphone6
Go there and select your size/carrier/etc and on the bottom left corner it should have 'in store pickup availability' Click that and enter your zip code. Click through the pages until you find a green available for pick up.
Colors and sizes vary but if you are lucky you can find what you want like I did.

saw this & thought i came up ... instantly went from midnight to 6pm , closest place with a 128 6+ in 2:45 away each way :x

Last edited:

Both are kinda stupid when you really think about it...but it's basic supply and demand...it's not my particular cup of tea
More money in them phones homie and way easier to flip with less shady customers. some of these cats trying to rob kill and scam a dude for J's some of the people copping them phones are over seas and have money ready to burn. Not your 14 yr haggling 5 bucks off a 220 resell. 

Sounds like everyone on both sides
Is sounding kind of elitist with whichever phone they got. I upgraded from the 5 and to me the 6 just didn't seem like a true upgrade. Especially since I've always had an otter box the 5 inside the case is pretty much the same size as the 6. So I upgraded to the 6+ and I love it. Yeah it's much bigger but its bigger in a good way to me. I text just as fast if not faster. Fits perfectly in my pocket no issues. Those that are saying it's too big, too big for what? Size most def does not hinder it's functionality. I always used my phone with two hands to do anything anyway and the 6+ works well with that kind of use.

How exactly is it trash?

yall dudes acting high and mighty with ya chest out for buying a phone that costs $100 more like yall spend $1k more over everyone who bought the 6.

Dudes are doing the same thing calling the 6+ trash too though.

Sounds like everyone on both sides
Is sounding kind of elitist with whichever phone they got. I upgraded from the 5 and to me the 6 just didn't seem like a true upgrade. Especially since I've always had an otter box the 5 inside the case is pretty much the same size as the 6. So I upgraded to the 6+ and I love it. Yeah it's much bigger but its bigger in a good way to me. I text just as fast if not faster. Fits perfectly in my pocket no issues. Those that are saying it's too big, too big for what? Size most def does not hinder it's functionality. I always used my phone with two hands to do anything anyway and the 6+ works well with that kind of use.
Lets just to the conclusion that 

ios 8 sucks (beta lets be honest)

Iphone size is preference 

What someone pays is their own problem (Pocket watch)

Att or Verizon both them companies want yo pockets 

Team iPhone no matter what u into 

And _____ android 
laugh.gif

Dudes are doing the same thing calling the 6+ trash too though.
let them its there opinion some people like to put down the other to justify their purchase i see it all the time with games and pretty much anything.

i noticed those who put down other peoples purchases either

A could not afford the other (Not just phones, but video games, shoes, and pretty much anything with more than one purchase option)

B. are insecure about what they are doing

C. riding the hype train of the crowd 

their phones buy what you like mad we gotta say that about phones now smh....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom