Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
A definite copp. However, I'm thinking of picking up a Nexus 5 for the time being.......and checking out android L :smile:

Contract ends in September so I'm good. It's gonna be like the 5 in the beginning when they didn't have many units so you have to be early with that pre order. Even if you pre order on the day they have it you have to do it at a certain time or else you won't get the first batch of iPhones.

The demand for this is going to be crazy. I know a lotta people still using their 4s...

*raises hand* I just want Sept to come so I can upgrade from this stupid 4s.

EDIT: Scared of the price of a 4.7, no contract, in 32 or 64GB. :smh:

Last edited:
Contract ends in September so I'm good. It's gonna be like the 5 in the beginning when they didn't have many units so you have to be early with that pre order. Even if you pre order on the day they have it you have to do it at a certain time or else you won't get the first batch of iPhones.

They didn't do preorders for the 5s. I wonder if that's the new trend.

About to cop it as well. Put it on the CC :lol:

But I don't need it right away. If they don't have it in stick I won't trip.

nah, they clearly said Apple is making a ton of these in advance so they dont have issues with stock like previous releases. they know this will be its biggest release to date by a large margin

I'm with vzw and I was wondering if I send a text with a pic is that charged as data?
You can send and recieve all texts messages (including pictures and videos) to another apple product over wifi with iMessage. I know at least all iphone 5's and the 4s and 4 can with ios6 installed. You will know when you are using iMessage because the border around your textes will be blue instead of green. Go to settings, messages and make sure iMessage is on. You can save on cellular data when you are texting with other apple products by turning your wifi on.....just make sure you have a blue border around the text. Another option is to turn off your cellular data if texting with another iphone, etc. It is great if you happen to have a limited data plan and send alot of pictures or videos to other iphone, ipad or ipod users.

Last edited:

187472-1280.jpg

187460-640.jpg

187463-640.jpg

187477-640.jpg

187457-640.jpg

looks like the power switch is on the side instead of on top
Wow this is iPod thin. I like it.

Just curious. But I'm seeing everyone say that they are worried about prices without contract. Why would you want to pay that price. When you get it cheaper with a contract. Don't you plan on staying with your provider?

^
I'm guessing some already used their upgrade for the previous phone or something else. Companies have that early upgrade option thing now.

I'm surprisingly patient with phones. I ride out my contract for two years. I don't get tempted by the "S" models and wait for the next versions of the phone.

solar charger would insane...wonder how long it would take to charge

Back
Top Bottom