Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Both backs looks like #%^* tbh I just need the 7 to come in all black or navy to offset the designs shortcomings.

Thanks Apple for making the camera protrude even more. Looks worse without the ring around the lens.

I hated the antenna bands on the 6series but it doesn't even look that good with the new placement of the bands on the 7.

Is it really that hard to make the back of the iphone like this again? :smh:
iPhone-4-black-32-gb.jpg

since 4s which was my first iphone, i upgrade on launch day every year no matter what but if there isnt a black 7 i might really skip upgrading cause it doesnt seem like there will be any changes even a little relevant

I am not tripping about the 7. It looks good enough to me. I will just be happy to have one. It is gonna fast, have a better camera, and a couple more things. You guys know the drill.

I will go with the 64GB 7+ in whatever dark color is offered. Probably straight cash homie.

Last edited:
I am not tripping about the 7. It looks good enough to me. I will just be happy to have one. It is gonna fast, have a better camera, and a couple more things. You guys know the drill.

I will go with the 64GB 7+ in whatever dark color is offered. Probably straight cash homie.

i thought it was rumored they werent making 64GB this go round? i read 32, 128, 256. :smh:

my 64 is holding me down too.

Back
Top Bottom