Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

It's there, you just press down around where the screen starts to curve then slide your finger up or slightly inward to get the multitasking up.
My case gets in the way so I can't do it consistently
mean.gif
Another W for #teamnaked

Another W for #teamnaked

lol i feel you until you become apart of #TeamScratched or #TeamCracked

i rocked my iPhone 5 for three years and never cracked it. just had a few dings and normal wear on the back.

i want to get one of those skins posted a few pages back, i may order one next week when i get paid.

Another W for #teamnaked

lol i feel you until you become apart of #TeamScratched or #TeamCracked

i rocked my iPhone 5 for three years and never cracked it. just had a few dings and normal wear on the back.

i want to get one of those skins posted a few pages back, i may order one next week when i get paid.
:lol: truu

Still waiting for my dbrand skin I ordered on the 11th :x

:lol: truu

Still waiting for my dbrand skin I ordered on the 11th :x

yessss one of those. i think they look nice. i bought one of those $10 cases from the africans on the ave the day i picked up my phone. glad i did too because sunday i was headed to my boys and had the phone in my hand, it got caught to the pocket of my hoodie and flew about 10 feet. i was shook, picked it up and it was flawless.

#TeamCondom #TeamProtection lol

I've dropped mine a couple times.. Few times in the house and once at work. Still flawless :pimp:

I've dropped mine a couple times.. Few times in the house and once at work. Still flawless :pimp:

thats not concrete b. :lol:

but i feel you, like i said i rocked my 5 for three years without a case. actually the very first time i dropped it was like 2-3 weeks after it came out. naked too, just dent the rim of the phone. my iPhone 5 was a trooper.

Recently got a 6s on Monday, are the 9.0.2 jailbreaks safe/secure? How many people running it on the 6s?

^^ damn was just about to order one since I just got shipping info for my 6s+.

I just hate waiting longer then 3 days for anything

so now that they have all these tweaks out for the iphone6/+ like UniversalForce, revealMenu, shortcuts, livephotos and LiveWallEnabler that mimic 3d touch, was that whole concept just a sales gimmick or is there more to the 3D touch that im missing out on since i dont own a 6s?

Last edited:
I jb'd my 6plus last night but cydia keeps crashing..anyone know how to fix this?
I think I read I would have to restore and update
mean.gif
have you installed any tweaks? If so it could be a tweak that hasn't updated causing it to crash, you boot into safe mode(restart then hold up on volume button when the apple logo appears). Go into cydia and uninstall said bad package. Then you should be good.

If it happened before any tweaks that means the jailbreak wasn't successful. That's why I say it's always best to backup your phone before you jailbreak, restore a fresh 9.0.2 then jb on a fresh restore. After it goes super smooth like it should then just restore from the latest backup and you'll have 0 issues. This has never failed me. It might be too late since 9.1 is out and you'll have to restore to that 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom