Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Love this phone. Got used to it quick. Can't go back to a smaller screen.
Not to be that guy but those of us on the "other" side tried to tell ya'll this for the longest lol. Adapting to the larger screen takes a little bit but once you do there's absolutely no going back. Feels like you have to squint to do anything.

How are you guys with the Plus enjoying your phones so far?

I've grown attached to my regular 6. It's become the perfect size to me

How are you guys dealing with that larger size while out in the real world?

I still sort of want a Plus but don't know how it would work out one handed

I've had it since release day. Through a zagg glass screen protector and a case and I've had no issues whatsoever. Getting better at one handed used too. Def can't see myself going back to anything smaller

I've had it since release day. Through a zagg glass screen protector and a case and I've had no issues whatsoever. Getting better at one handed used too. Def can't see myself going back to anything smaller

zagg=invisaglass? ive had it not even 2 days & its chipped on the side like i dropped it or something but it hasnt left my hand.... gotta use that lifetime warranty within 2 days is not a good look

zagg=invisaglass? ive had it not even 2 days & its chipped on the side like i dropped it or something but it hasnt left my hand.... gotta use that lifetime warranty within 2 days is not a good look
View media item 1211447If you mean this than yes. Mines still in perfect condition and intact and I have some minor drops with my phone too.

yeah that.. .$43 & its chipped before 48 hrs hits dude at BB talked me into it & now im feeling a bit swindled :lol:

View media item 1211447If you mean this than yes. Mines still in perfect condition and intact and I have some minor drops with my phone too.
yeah that.. .$43 & its chipped before 48 hrs hits dude at BB talked me into it & now im feeling a bit swindled :lol:

Purchased the same product on Saturday. Sunday morning I have a chip and a hairline crack on my screen protector. By Sunday afternoon, that crack is deep and all the way across the screen. Went to get it replaced at zagg on Sunday.

Tuesday morning 2 different chips and cracks. Went to Zagg Tuesday afternoon and got my refund and had then slap on an HD for free.

I did not drop, bang or anything to my phone. It sits on my desk and goes into my pocket when im walking around.

BY they way, I have a regular 6. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THOSE GLASS PROTECTORS BY ZAGG.

I've got a friend that works at best buy so gets all this stuff discounted. Even so I've had no issues with mine just yet. Did you get it replaced already?

Purchased the same product on Saturday. Sunday morning I have a chip and a hairline crack on my screen protector. By Sunday afternoon, that crack is deep and all the way across the screen. Went to get it replaced at zagg on Sunday.

Tuesday morning 2 different chips and cracks. Went to Zagg Tuesday afternoon and got my refund and had then slap on an HD for free.

I did not drop, bang or anything to my phone. It sits on my desk and goes into my pocket when im walking around.

BY they way, I have a regular 6. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THOSE GLASS PROTECTORS BY ZAGG.

yep same with me its either in my hand, on my desk, or in my lap at home & i havent dropped, dinged anything with it.

I've got a friend that works at best buy so gets all this stuff discounted. Even so I've had no issues with mine just yet. Did you get it replaced already?
nah going to bb today after wk

Last edited:

I was one of the guys that got the 6 plus on release day. Hated it... considered returning it because it didn't seem practical. But now I hold a 5s or a 6 and I'm like gosh thats a tiny phone lol. I love it now :lol:

Still don't understand how dudes are trying to get $800+ for a 16GB 6 
laugh.gif
 More and more stores are getting shipments every day. I'm messaging eBay sellers to try and get in the $600 range and most get offended. What don't they understand. These joints are literally a depreciating vaue. If you don't off them in the first week or two, you're stuck. 

It's okay in about a week or two, they'll be begging for $600. 

Last edited:
they have a hdmi adapter for 6 :nerd:
no no no .. i was looking for Thunderbolt to HDMI .. NOT ..lightning to HDMI

I didnt evennknow they made adapters for lightning straight to hdmi figured youd have to go thru lightning-usb-hdmi ... anyways thunderbolt was for my mac ao i can play vids n stuff off netflix until i can get apple tv

Still don't understand how dudes are trying to get $800+ for a 16GB 6 :lol:  More and more stores are getting shipments every day. I'm messaging eBay sellers to try and get in the $600 range and most get offended. What don't they understand. These joints are literally a depreciating vaue. If you don't off them in the first week or two, you're stuck. 

It's okay in about a week or two, they'll be begging for $600. 
It might be a 6 plus ? I'm still getting offers from $800-900 for my 6 plus 16gb... Can't pull the trigger till that note edge comes out though

It might be a 6 plus ? I'm still getting offers from $800-900 for my 6 plus 16gb... Can't pull the trigger till that note edge comes out though
Nah these are all 6s. I can under stand up charging for the plus since those are more scarce but a 16GB Gold for Verizon literally sat at my target store for over a week now
laugh.gif
 I'm just trying to see if I can get it for $600 flat. I'll be saving close to $100 compared to paying tax with target

Chances are the only people paying a premium for the phone right now are those that live in countries where the phone hasn't gone on sale yet. That's something you always have to take into account, even when we can walk into a shop and buy one outright there's always going to be a market for selling to people that live in places that the phone isn't sold.

Nah these are all 6s. I can under stand up charging for the plus since those are more scarce but a 16GB Gold for Verizon literally sat at my target store for over a week now
laugh.gif
 I'm just trying to see if I can get it for $600 flat. I'll be saving close to $100 compared to paying tax with target
Why would you expect someone to sell an iPhone 6 for less than retail?  You're aware that most people buy unsubsidized phones in today's day and age...

Why would you expect someone to sell an iPhone 6 for less than retail?  You're aware that most people buy unsubsidized phones in today's day and age...
Why wouldn't they sell for less than retail if you can cop FOR retail in stores if you look hard enough? That's my whole point. 

I'm stating facts when I say that the value of these phones are depreciating day by day. Once stores are fully stocked in about a week or two, what's the point in paying over retail for something that is readily available? These are depreciating assets. I know it, they know it. I'm just trying to catch the seller who's smart enough to realize that before they know it's too late. 

They're just as bad as the dudes who buy GR Jordans and say "NAHHH I need $225 at least"......while they're still on finishline.com

Last edited:

Why wouldn't they sell for less than retail if you can cop FOR retail in stores if you look hard enough?

They're just as bad as the dudes who buy GR Jordans and say "NAHHH I need $225 at least"......while they're still on finishline.com
Wait, what...

Retail is $650 plus tax. yet they should sell for $600? I'm not seeing the logic...

Wait, what...

Retail is $650 plus tax. yet they should sell for $600? I'm not seeing the logic...
How are you not seeing the logic? Why would I pay a reseller them same price as in store?

For example, this is my local Target store:

My entire point is that they are readily available in stores for some people and are becoming more available day by day. 

At the end of the day, it's not my item. They can do whatever the hell they want. But like I said, I'm stating FACTS when I say that these won't move for retail in a few weeks when you can get them in store for that price. 

Last edited:
Another tip for you 16gb 6 plus users .... Another way to save GB by photos and videos is:
Uploading them to your Facebook and deleting them from your phone..

If you wanna use it for storage only , change your settings to private that only YOU can see.. This usually saves me about 2-3 GB ...So if you wanna see your pix or show people pix and videos just simply login to your Facebook Thank you mark

You taking that leap of faith with that Note Edge? I like to but I'm gonna wait for the second go round

Back
Top Bottom