Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I've got the apple leather case in red, I love it, I don't think it's worth 49, but I'd probably spend about that much trying different cases before I found one that I liked.

idevice checker showing 64 GB 6 plus available at 2 apple stores near me, but when I check apple site, it is not available.

dont think that site is accurate
its quite accurate... told me there was 128's at 5 local BB's & 4/5 had em i just had to decied who to go to

just luck because others have reported it had items in stock but when they would visit or call the store never even had stock to begin with :lol:
will its being updated because today i got an email from that site saying there was 24 128's close & gave me a link to go back on the site

just luck because others have reported it had items in stock but when they would visit or call the store never even had stock to begin with :lol:

Not really. A 6+ 64gb sprint showed up at 1 best buy near me yesterday and I hadn't seen one anywhere prior to that. Called them up and sure enough they had just gotten one. And it wasn't even from sprint... It was an open item return so that site is definitely checking inventory somehow.

I've got the apple leather case in red, I love it, I don't think it's worth 49, but I'd probably spend about that much trying different cases before I found one that I liked.

Yeah I don't want to be buying hella different ones. I really just want something slim + not all sticky and pulls my pocket inside out when I whip my phone out :lol:

Last edited:
I like the Apple leather case, fit is real nice and snug and also provide some bit of luxurious feel.

I thought it would be difficult to pull it out of my pocket that wasn't the case at all.

The Apple stores have some samples you can try on first so you can see how you'd like with it on.

Last edited:
I haven't had much luck with replacement lightning cables, they all tend to crap out quickly. I miss the old school dock connectors from the pre iPhone days. Or older still back when apple used Firewire for everything.

.com or in store only? :nerd: cuz i dont see it online

Copped in store. I know Apple had a long *** charger for sale on their site, but I'm almost certain it cost more. This one is insignia brand, should be money charging the phone + the cable is a little thicker than the apple brand one that my phone came with.

^NEED ASAP!

.com or in store only? :nerd: cuz i dont see it online

Copped in store. I know Apple had a long *** charger for sale on their site, but I'm almost certain it cost more. This one is insignia brand, should be money charging the phone + the cable is a little thicker than the apple brand one that my phone came with.

white - -http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-10-lightning-charge-and-sync-cable-white/5019332.p?id=1219106283381&skuId=5019332&st=insignia iphone 10' cable&cp=1&lp=2

black -- http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insigni....p?id=1219106281415&skuId=5019228&st=insignia iphone 10' cable&cp=1&lp=3

Head to target they got longer cords like that 10ft one for same price and diff colors (if that matters to you)

I was in there last night looking for thunderbolt - hdmi adapter and saw long lighting cables galore

Head to target they got longer cords like that 10ft one for same price and diff colors (if that matters to you)

I was in there last night looking for thunderbolt - hdmi adapter and saw long lighting cables galore
they have a hdmi adapter for 6 
nerd.gif

Uh oh here come the overheating issues. I hope yours is the only case, kidding but seriously I hope this is only a one time situation. :frown: Hope it works out for you and if possible let us know if this a known issue or just a fluke.:smokin

Idk if it's a known issue because I haven't read anything about it but that was crazy this morning. I thought it was about to blow up. It was extremely hot. when I hit up the Apple Store in a few hrs I hope I can get a replacement cuz I don't like that
Girl at att was telling me that this issue is starting to pop up.

Girl at att was telling me that this issue is starting to pop up.

Just reset all settings.
I had the overheating issue which caused faster battery draining. After resetting settings battery last longer and no overheating.

I'd try to return it... That one/few times it over heats will affect the battery in the long term.

How are you guys with the Plus enjoying your phones so far?

I've grown attached to my regular 6. It's become the perfect size to me

How are you guys dealing with that larger size while out in the real world?

I still sort of want a Plus but don't know how it would work out one handed

im still one handing most things.... 2 handed when out n about just in case , still naked until this amazon case come in but thinking of hitting up target

im still one handing most things.... 2 handed when out n about just in case , still naked until this amazon case come in but thinking of hitting up target

Me as well. I mean it's problem texting but I am still able to do it one handed.

At this point, my plus has become a norm at this point. Don't even really think about it nor do I think it's odd anymore cause of the size. Actually the longer I have it, the more I notice people have larger phones like the Note and other phone alike. I really like the phone for even editing photos on the fly. Gym hasn't been an issue at all, no bending, case has been on point with no scratching. I am sure all this can be achieved and more on the regular 6 but for anyone that gets the plus, you do get used to it in the long run. The only way I can see this as an issue is with people with small hands. I don't even think I have large hands but I don't have tine girl ones anyways.

Actually really enjoying it! I've had it for almost 2 weeks now! The size isn't an issue! To be honest, I don't event think about it. So use to it now, its like second nature.

Back
Top Bottom