Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
When you do a instore pick up, so you pay in store when You pick the phone up, or doctor pay once you reserve?

i just spoke to grimeyy through PM but hes in canada. i dont think the US has this option available, at least if you want to buy off contract. has anyone in the US done this reserve and pick up?

Gotcha, so I still have I go thru the adding the cart process and what not?

No. Go on google and type in "Apple Reserve and pick up" and go to the appropriate link

At midnight, they update stock. So choose your location, phone colour/gb and itll show if its available or not.

You sign in (with your Apple ID) after and pick a time to pick up. Thats all. Not need to add to cart or anything

I'm sure this method applies to those in Murica too. Seen a bunch of ppl on Macrumors talkin about it

Got mine, 64GB Gold 6.

Now I have an iPhone 6 and HTC M8, two of today's top high end smart phones :pimp:

Off first feel, it's really really light. I was expecting it to be light, but not this light, almost cautious that I might shatter it if I drop it, lol.

The screen is great, bright and crisp, I'm gonna have to get use to icons all over the place, I'm use to a cleaner look, with focus on the background wallpaper. I immediately tried the camera, it's dark out right now so I'm not yet to see what all the talk is about, but on first notice, it's less saturated then my HTC M8. The tone is more natural I guess. It focuses really really fast, faster than my M8. Takes good pictures but ill wait till tomorrow.

Ill have to give it some more play, but I like it so far, but it's def different than Android. I swiped down looking for my Google Now cards and it was just blank notification screen, lol.

This is gonna take some time to get use too.

Last edited:
Anyone know how often att stores restock? Or when?

I'm not in a huge rush, but that $200 trade in would be very nice.

Tmobile ****** me over

When I login to check my order status, it says no order can be found.

Called them about it, they had me on hold for almost an hour, then they dropped the call on me

Called back, was on the line for 30 minutes only to be told that my order isn't coming up in their systems anymore
indifferent.gif

***** I knew that when I checked online.

Hey talking about some "You can order another phone but it will take 3-4 weeks from the back order"

**** outta here with that ****.

Going out today to see if I can find one at a store. ATT or Tmobile....

They said since I signed the EIP signature I still have an added line, but I can't cancel it until a phone ships.

Yeah we'll see about that
Damn son....sorry to hear about that.  I had read about folks just randomly getting their orders cancelled.  **** is ridiculous.  It has been straight amateur hour with T-Mobile and this iPhone drop. 
mean.gif

My advice?  Call T-Mobile and when the automated lady asks what you're calling for, say "cancel service".  That'll take you to the Retentions/Loyalty department.  Respectfully give them an earful and then some and you should come out of it with some credits, an expedited order or maybe both.  Hell, they gave me a $40 credit because my order didn't ship on Friday and it took a few minutes of *****ing and moaning.  Why $40?  Who knows, but I'll take it.  

Whatever you do, make sure you get something out of this.  Randomly canceling orders is unacceptable, ESPECIALLY after making you wait for your pre-order device.  

When you do a instore pick up, so you pay in store when You pick the phone up, or doctor pay once you reserve?
not sure why someone said you pay at the store, guess it depends on who you buy it from. when I did the in-store through apple you pay when you reserve and then you just pick it up just need your license to verify

I'm sure this was answered earlier in the thread, but it's a lot to sift through.

I already have a 6, but I have a 4 and a 5. Can I trade those in for straight credit? Even if I don't want anothe 6? Can I use that credit towards my couple bills?

I'm sure this was answered earlier in the thread, but it's a lot to sift through.

I already have a 6, but I have a 4 and a 5. Can I trade those in for straight credit? Even if I don't want anothe 6? Can I use that credit towards my couple bills?
yes, i did this today. but i think you can only trade in one.

Anyone know how often att stores restock? Or when?

I'm not in a huge rush, but that $200 trade in would be very nice.

hey man, I work for ATT, best chance is just to check everyday, we receive stock everyday, so chance might be good. If your looking for the regular 6 ( 16gb) should be about a week out. Might as well do the trade in now because it ends the 30th. We will still honor the trade in after the 30th as long as you order it by then.

Son how are you charging your phone mine charges fine all the time and make sure you turn off your motion blur when on the phone it kills bat but the phone does move faster with it on so trade off

also if your using your phone while charging your going to have problems. lastly i assume you have your screen extra bright 
might be a dumb question but what is this motion blur everybody is talking about?? is it exclusive to the 6+ and what does it do and where is it located??

that looks ugly and cheap

theres a known company that actually paints or w/e the cases that all the stars and players would send their phones to. pretty much makes it look OEM and every color. forgot the name. willing to bet they will do the iphone 6 as well. i just wouldnt want to spend $300 and lose my warranty. almost did it with my 5.
neucase bruh, I follow them on IG

Back
Top Bottom