Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The Mrs. got her Pro Sierra Blue shortly after 5 tonight. Put that Zagg screen protector on it before I turned it on. I like the blue on the 12 Pro better, but Sierra is still nice. The camera lenses on the back are HUGE, hahaha.

Pro blue came in , color is fire . Sucks it’s getting covered with a case . These cameras are HUGE lol

refresh rate is crazy . Feels so much more smoother .

Robbery man

I probably never bought an iPhone accessory from apple website or apple store. I always use Amazon prime. Same or next day delivery and almost always cheaper than going thru apple

Apple 20W USB-C Power Adapter Amazon product ASIN B08L5M9BTJ

The Mrs. got her Pro Sierra Blue shortly after 5 tonight. Put that Zagg screen protector on it before I turned it on. I like the blue on the 12 Pro better, but Sierra is still nice. The camera lenses on the back are HUGE, hahaha.
It might not matter much with a case on, but the only downside of the design is that the cameras protrude out.

Otherwise, standard issue Apple iPhone.

Man I hope I don’t have a lemon… trying to upgrade and it’s been preparing to transfer for an hour. Also what am I supposed to plug this cord in?!?

phone feels plasticy

Spigen USB C Charger, 20W Type C for iPhone
Amazon product ASIN B08F9C8LW2

What are the pros and cons of a bill cedit?
Cons - you’re locked in with that carrier til the phone is paid for - basically only way out early is paying the rest off all at once. Oh it takes a cpl cycles to get credits and heard too many stories of people having to fight hard for the credits or getting less than the original amount said

pros - it’s reduce price of phone

Sierra blue is fire …pics dont do it justice
82419104-61D3-443F-A9F7-7FA2245B3257.jpeg

that looks silver. The blue is nice but I’d prefer it to be a lil darker

Are y'all sure bill credits reduce the price? Pretty sure you still have to pay the full MSRP plus tax, just stretched out over a period of time.

Reactions: ARK
Are y'all sure bill credits reduce the price? Pretty sure you still have to pay the full MSRP plus tax, just stretched out over a period of time.
Basically the credits is just whatever the trade in value split by the monthly commitment

$1k in bill credits basically mean you really on paying the difference in the full MSRP (say $400) over the course of the commitment. $400/36 months for AT&T.

Apple store let me swap my phone for another due to the Face ID issue. They said no at first but decided to help me out.

I got AT&T and that 1k in credit is tempting but I have heard too many stories about customers not receiving the credit after shipping the trade in.

Both the Sierra Blue and the Gold are absolutely gorgeous and photos really don’t do them any justice at all. I’ve always been the classic black/dark grey but the blue joint really stands apart from the others.

I had no intentions on upgrading my phone but the image stabilization was wonky on my 256GB 8 and the charging port was giving me difficulties to the point I bought a wireless charger for it. Really glad I made the decision to splurge for the new model.

As far as Bill Credits they only really work out in your favor if you are able to front load them, which almost none of the carriers will do. It’s the new remixed way of getting users back to the classic 2-year upgrade cycle really. You stay paying the device off over 2-3 years and by time you pay it off it’s worth 1/4 to 1/5 of the price you financed. But if you are offered a crazy credit for trading in early you can’t pass up the value, creating another “upgrade” loop.

I am on Xfinity Mobile and while the deals weren’t as heavy as the Big 3 were, as an existing customer I get a $300 prepaid card after 90 days. This more rapidly gets the device paid off or if I truly plan to ride it out for 3-4 years I’ll just apply it to something else.

My 8 has a trade in value of $78 so I’ll just keep it as my work/gym iPod essentially.

I got AT&T and that 1k in credit is tempting but I have heard too many stories about customers not receiving the credit after shipping the trade in.

lets see im with at&t

hope they dont play with me lol i needs my credit

just got this in from amazon 100% recommend it, nicely flush with the apple case

056127F0-5E3D-43EE-B67A-B2DE04202FB6.jpeg

Finally all set up and running. Man no more cracked screen 😍

chrome kind buggy with these NT ads

Finally able to really see what color this “midnight” is and it’s literally like the night sky. Heavy dark blue I love it though.

Spigen clear case is as well, and the ezfit glass was smooth process

I’m on apples website trying to order with my local apple store since they put up their stock. You have to pay the phone in full up front even with the att carrier deal?

I’m on apples website trying to order with my local apple store since they put up their stock. You have to pay the phone in full up front even with the att carrier deal?

No theres an option (should be) on there for monthly. It shows up after u say you have a trade in or not.

At least thats where it showed up for me every time i was on the apple site

I think the only time a monthly option didnt show up is when u choose "ill connect to carrier later" or whatever it says

Back
Top Bottom