Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yo folks
tripping
sleeping on the x
its the 10th anniversary iPhone
they won't release anything like it
its gonna be a one off just watch

Anyone got the watch? My moto 360 doesn't reconnect on my 8 plus after turning Bluetooth off

So im looking for an alternative. Been thinking about the series 2. Thoughts?

Anyone have their favorites folder from safari disappear? I've had that happen after using my laptop before but I was able to find it and choose it again from Settings <> Safari <> Favorites. But now the Favorites folder that I normally choose are gone for good, which oddly used to be saved in my Chrome bookmarks. Not sure what the correlation is between using my laptop and iOS devices' Favorites or how that even happened?

Ugh cracked my 7+ today. Has anyone on the Apple Upgrade program sent in a cracked phone and just paid the fee directly from Apple or should I get it fixed prior?

GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal Almost game time :nthat:

iPhone X in black & white spotted in the wild running a new dynamic wallpaper
Christian Zibreg on October 8, 2017

iPhone-X-in-the-wild-002.jpg

We’re less than a month away from the iPhone X launch and already some people have gotten their hands on the device, posting photographic and video evidence on social media.

First up, a short and sweet video shared on Reddit gives us a nice view of a white iPhone X that appears to be running a new dynamic wallpaper on the Lock screen.

Keep in mind that Reddit videos may not work well on mobile.

Apple has not updated iOS’s dynamic wallpapers since iOS 7 and this particular animation on the Lock screen could be exclusive to the upcoming handset. Don’t confuse dynamic wallpapers, which are dynamically animated, Apple-desgined wallpapers created for the Lock screen, with live wallpapers that were introduced along with Live Photos.

Another Reddit tipster shared a few images of an iPhone X in black, seen below.

iPhone-X-in-the-wild-001.jpg

Preorders for iPhone X will open on October 27 ahead of the scheduled November 3 launch
Sheesh :smokin

Anyone got the watch? My moto 360 doesn't reconnect on my 8 plus after turning Bluetooth off

So im looking for an alternative. Been thinking about the series 2. Thoughts?

I recently got the series 3 which was a huge bump from series 1. If you can find a good price for the 2 I'd say go for it if you don't plan on using cellular on your watch. It's a solid device, battery life is dope and a nice expensive toy

Ugh cracked my 7+ today. Has anyone on the Apple Upgrade program sent in a cracked phone and just paid the fee directly from Apple or should I get it fixed prior?

if you’re on the iphone upgrade program you have apples care, just bring it in and get it fixed for $30

Anyone go to the new iOS 11 with a 7+ and notice an improvement in battery? I have no desire for any of the updates on the new iOS so I haven't been eager to switch but if it makes the battery better I may consider. So far a year in my 7 plus battery is solid so don't wanna mess with a good thing

Anyone go to the new iOS 11 with a 7+ and notice an improvement in battery? I have no desire for any of the updates on the new iOS so I haven't been eager to switch but if it makes the battery better I may consider. So far a year in my 7 plus battery is solid so don't wanna mess with a good thing
On a seven plus two fifty size gigabyte and my battery has been draining pretty bad...

updated to 11.1 beta 2 and they still didn’t fix the wifi button not working :smh:

Was really looking forward to getting the X from my 6s plus, but I can't get over that ugly *** bar up top..

Back
Top Bottom