Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think the naming convention on the iphone 10 might hint at something.

I think if the X (10) is delayed that the next upgrade you see will be an 8S or a 9...which will just like add the front facing camera with portrait mode or animoji's. I really don't see apple having issues with the X to which its delayed until early 2018 and rolling out a better X in October of the same year. Doesn't seem like it would even fit a manufacturing time line.

I feel like if you want the X...then wait on it. It will be the flagship phone for at least a year. If you want a new phone now get an 8 or 8+ knowing that the 8S or 9 will probably be out next year at this time. The name purposely wasn't called the 8pro or 8elite or something, this way its pulled out of the normal apple rotation of production. (just my opinion)

Damn didn’t think about it like that

I ask for answers like that famb. That is 100% reasonable.

I am jailbroken on 9.3.3 and my imessage is all sorts of goofy these days. I have no notification bubbles for texts. I get text and completely have no clue they are there half the time but thankfully my preview still pops up. But i see the preview unlock my phone the preview goes away and i have no app badge telling me i have a text...then i open imessage and il have like 3 different texts from people and il be like oh....whoops

Damn, I'm on the same version and I have none of those issues. Worst thing that happens to me is a random reboot every month or so and I have to re-jailbreak

Damn, I'm on the same version and I have none of those issues. Worst thing that happens to me is a random reboot every month or so and I have to re-jailbreak
How do you rejailbreak it?

do you use the jbme.qwertyoruiop.com site?

I have the pangu app on my phone but it stopped working a bit ago and the web based re-jailbreak stuff would work. I haven't had to re-do mine in months though so just wondering

I’m definitely getting the Watch3 today. Still undecided on cellular or non-cellular though

What's up with the spinning loading icon by the wifi signal when I'm on the home screen? It's the icon that shows up when a website is loading, but after updating I now I see it for a little while when I'm on the home screen doing nothing. Or maybe I never noticed it till now...

What's up with the spinning loading icon by the wifi signal when I'm on the home screen? It's the icon that shows up when a website is loading, but after updating I now I see it for a little while when I'm on the home screen doing nothing. Or maybe I never noticed it till now...

It's been there for a bit but I think the latest iOS 11 update moved it to the left side (it was in the right before) so it's in the field of vision for me now.

The 8+ is thicker

Will still fit but will be snug due to slight increase in thickness

Yeah I know, and it def fits in there. So anybody still wondering about 7+ cases on the 8+, it works. Kinda worried about the cam lens though, it seems like it's touching surfaces. Sticks out more than 6s lens in leather case.

image.png
How do you rejailbreak it?

do you use the jbme.qwertyoruiop.com site?

I have the pangu app on my phone but it stopped working a bit ago and the web based re-jailbreak stuff would work. I haven't had to re-do mine in months though so just wondering

Does it fit, or should I just get a newer case?
I purchased 5 cases to try out on the 8+. All 5 cases say they fit the 7+ and 8+. I dont have an iphone 7+ to compare but I like how majority of these cases fit tight on the 8+.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom